bestgirlever
@

How can I talk to my boyfriend if he doesn’t have a computer or a cellphone? It’s driving me crazy please help me.

Hope
@

home phone?
school?
in person?

Wendy B
@

In person or the phone. Yikes, I’m so old fashioned.

slimladyrunner
@

in person?

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

school. land line. prepaid cell phone

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

erm hello this is a tattoo forum :rolleyes:

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Tell your sister to tell your brother to tell his best friend’s math teacher to tell the student she is sleeping with to tell his mom to tell her sister to tell her daughter’s best friend to tell the guy she’s sleeping with and he’ll get the message.

vala
Participant
@vala

by pidgeon

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Well lets hope after 3 years that the msg got there somehow…

Damn have people not heard of this magic communication called writing a letter??

😀

Take Care
Matthew

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Smoke signals.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Have you tried telepathy?

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Okay, I’ve got it.

I don’t know if you’re in college, or working in the real world, but here’s how you do it. First, acquire yourself a gun. If you’re in L.A., you should be able to lay hands on a MAC 10 fairly easily, but if not, any metropolitan area will provide you with either a full auto, or at least a converted semi-auto.

Once you get yourself your gun, contact the media, go into your school or place of employment, preferably during peak hours so you can have a target rich environment, and empty your magazine into the teeming crowds. When the police arrive, surrender to them, and as they drag you from the premises, scream out your undying love for your boyfriend.

Your high profile court case should also provide much free air time, which you could use to send messages along to your beloved.

Just sayin.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i cant believe that this post has been dug up from so long ago 😮

jamdemos
Participant
@jamdemos

well if he’s not trying to talk to you too or making the effort maybe he’s trying to tell you something, sorry just what came to my mind 🙂

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

ok ok thats enough of this thread… the member “bestgirlever” Last Activity: 08-02-2007 12:58 PM