buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@GrayCatLove 133955 wrote:

This is why I don’t share my face. You wanna see this ugly mug, you gotta come for it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I like this

I want to see that mug I’m sure you’re very pretty.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@GrayCatLove 133955 wrote:

This is why I don’t share my face. You wanna see this ugly mug, you gotta come for it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

This is exactly why I share my face.
    this exhibitionists wants to be looked at! LOOK GOD DAMN IT! LOOK!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@poxphobia 133987 wrote:

I like this

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@poxphobia 133987 wrote:

You have a cute little angel face. I’d share it, too. I also don’t want people bothering me at work, in town, or anywhere else going, “Hey, are you on that tattoo forum?”

No. Leave me be.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Naaw, staph it! Haha, I’m sure you’re very cute. You should post a picture though. Could have it up for just a day or two.

Apparently me and Bert live in the same town, and I can’t remember seeing him even once. And it’s really not a big town :p Which is kind of weird, because I’m almost turning into this village freak around town… Everyone knows the monkey, but the monkey knows no one!
    I have some tattoo pics etc on a Swedish site though, and when going to swedish or danish festivals I get stopped by tattoo people quite a lot that recognize me ๐Ÿ˜€ It’s fun, I hooked up with a very very very hot man because he recognized me once. Totally worth it.
    When I lived in London I once ran into a girl at this underground occupied punk house in the worst neighbourhood ever, who had copied one of my tattoos. She was in shock. I had a lot of fun with it.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I’ve had 4,408 visits. That is kind of surprising actually lol

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Mistress_Of_Pain 134050 wrote:

I’ve had 4,408 visits. That is kind of surprising actually lol

When I log on I check profiles of other members on line to see where they’re lurking.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@poxphobia 134014 wrote:

Naaw, staph it! Haha, I’m sure you’re very cute. You should post a picture though. Could have it up for just a day or two.

Apparently me and Bert live in the same town, and I can’t remember seeing him even once. And it’s really not a big town :p Which is kind of weird, because I’m almost turning into this village freak around town… Everyone knows the monkey, but the monkey knows no one!
    I have some tattoo pics etc on a Swedish site though, and when going to swedish or danish festivals I get stopped by tattoo people quite a lot that recognize me ๐Ÿ˜€ It’s fun, I hooked up with a very very very hot man because he recognized me once. Totally worth it.
    When I lived in London I once ran into a girl at this underground occupied punk house in the worst neighbourhood ever, who had copied one of my tattoos. She was in shock. I had a lot of fun with it.

That IS weird. Meh, one of these days I’ll let people I consider my “friends” online see my face. I trust Sam, Dan, Lola, you, and a few others. I’d have been unhappy about the recognition and the copied tattoo. ๐Ÿ™ As for hooking up, you won’t have trouble one way or the other. Don’t sweat it.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 134069 wrote:

I trust Sam.

As Red Skelton said while portraying the mean wittle kid: “She don’t know me vewerry well do she”

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 134072 wrote:

As Red Skelton said while portraying the mean wittle kid: “She don’t know me vewerry well do she”

As I once told a guy I was seeing, “You know if you ruined my career, I’d make sure your life went down in flames.” ๐Ÿ˜‰

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@Sam-I-Am 134072 wrote:

As Skeletor said in one of the 1987 episodes; “He-Man lives and possesses that key. I must possess all, or I possess nothing.”

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I am here just for no strings attached sex ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@peterpoose 134110 wrote:

I am here just for no strings attached sex ๐Ÿ™‚

Wrong forum Peter

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 134113 wrote:

Wrong forum Peter

Wanna meet up?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.