ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

With all the great work we are seeing lately, would anyone be interested in a “Tattoo of the Month” contest? We do this on some of my MC forums.

Any interest???

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

It is an interesting idea but would have to work out the rules of entry.

As well as whether it is category driven etc and who would judge would it be by vote or a panel etc?

Take Care
Matthew

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

My thoughts are that it would be voted on by the members through a poll.

A “submit your ink” thread could be started. Then the moderators could get it to the top 5 or ten. Then a “vote for ToM” thread could be started with a poll.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i dont think it would work at all…. we get hardly any posts with great new ink in them compared to the amount of requests for advice etc which is what we get 95% of the time…. personally i think there wouldnt be enough interest or commitment from members, but its not upto me, thats just my thoughs

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i don’t get tattoos that often 😀

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I’d be in…especially since I’m getting new work the weekend after this one =]

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
Outlaw;60920 wrote:
i dont think it would work at all…. we get hardly any posts with great new ink in them compared to the amount of requests for advice etc which is what we get 95% of the time…. personally i think there wouldnt be enough interest or commitment from members, but its not upto me, thats just my thoughs

This is kinda what I’ve noticed and was thinking as well.

But I just live here… :rolleyes:

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Not sure if it would work, we all go quite a while between getting more ink, so it would be down to new members most of the time to post their ink. We are all proud of our tats, no matter how large or small they are, we don’t really need anyone to vote for us.

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez

I think it is a good idea and it does not have to be a new tattoo I know a lot of people have more than one tattoo so just post a different tattoo. Also I think it would need to be in category because some tattoos are landscapes others are just a simple name.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.