AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

welcome-3.gif

Since a lot of newbies have this question I’d figured I would post it here so those in need of finding a Step-by-Step how to here it is:

1: Go to your profile page… (click your screen name in top right corner next to Welcome, )

2: On the right side near the bottom is a section called Albums

3: Click on either add new album if that is a link showing or click on show all albums then on that page Click add new. If you dont have an album it should say add new album or something like that.

4: It will then tell you to give the album a title and description and allow you to choose if it is public or private. i advise to make it public if ya want ppl to see your imgs

5: Once ya do that and go on to the next page you will see links saying Upload Pictures… click it!

6: Upload 3 at a time if ya have more than that you can add more after the first 3.

7: Give them captions and move on to next page.

Now you have made an album YAAAAAY

Now to post the pic in a post simply click on the pic in your album ya want to post and copy the BB Code under the pic.

Go to your post and past it into the post

Now you have successfully posted an img!!!

Congrats on graduating from Uploading/Post Images 101

meangirlintx
    Participant
    @meangirlintx

thank you so much that helped me alot.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

No problem my dear… im here to help as much as i can 😀

AndrewJ
    Participant
    @andrewj

6: Upload 3 at a time if ya have more than that you can add more after the first 3.

Does it have to be 3 at a time?

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

I find this the hardest thing ever to do, for a start, when it asks for a description, I describe and click save changes, it does nothing, just stays on the page, if I finally get to upload a photo, it never gives me a code, it tells me some message that it didn’t work, or its to big to upload, its only a normal photo, does my head in this!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@barndog 130406 wrote:

I find this the hardest thing ever to do, for a start, when it asks for a description, I describe and click save changes, it does nothing, just stays on the page, if I finally get to upload a photo, it never gives me a code, it tells me some message that it didn’t work, or its to big to upload, its only a normal photo, does my head in this!

When the file sizes of my pictures are too large to upload this is what I do:
    1. Email the pics to myself.
    2. Save the “new” pics from the email (either under new names or into a different folder – so I don’t overwrite the original pics).
    3. Follow the instructions to upload the new pic files (which are smaller file sizes than the originals).

There is probably a better way – but this seems to work for me.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Almost none of these instructions seem to be relevant to the way the system works today, but I see no size limitations and no reason for pictures not to go through.

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Thanks guys, will give this a try Lola

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Im having trouble uploading pictures to my album from my phone. The “choose” button doesnt do anythhing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.