<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tattoo Forum | theRexMundi | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/therexmundi/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/therexmundi/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning theRexMundi.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 10:44:26 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fc4724c1c77ebc2beecb78c32f03b46</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Help with a sleeve idea please. in the forum Tattoo Ideas</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-designs/tattoo-ideas/40410-help-with-a-sleeve-idea-please/#post-139928</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 May 2013 01:28:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/therexmundi/' rel="nofollow ugc">@theRexMundi</a> 127964 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>Hi Wardy,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m not rushing to get this tattoo done, i&#8217;m only in the stage of  planning it.  I have decided on the concept of, but am struggling to get  inspiration on how to put his concept on paper.  All i&#8217;m asking is for  peoples ideas for the subject matter/concept I described above.  An  single idea my get my brain&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-39294"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-designs/tattoo-ideas/40410-help-with-a-sleeve-idea-please/#post-139928" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87078128b2755b6733c2af37e92b3a1d</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Help with a sleeve idea please. in the forum Tattoo Ideas</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-designs/tattoo-ideas/40410-help-with-a-sleeve-idea-please/#post-139903</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 May 2013 15:54:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/therexmundi/' rel="nofollow ugc">@theRexMundi</a> 127977 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>Thanks for all your replies so far.</p>
<p>Its more the interpretation of the lyric rather than any particular love for the Beatles.  I do like the picture though, could be a nice center piece, or at least some kind of variation.</p>
<p>If i kept the words they would be subtle and semi hidden within the image.  That being said, i&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-39293"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-designs/tattoo-ideas/40410-help-with-a-sleeve-idea-please/#post-139903" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>