<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tattoo Forum | Kraqr | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/kraqr/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/kraqr/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Kraqr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 10:44:26 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">175e5317681d4ec235f1a2c3bb132dc8</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/page/3/#post-134087</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Dec 2012 09:06:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/kraqr/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Kraqr</a> 120890 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>Yes she was, as well as I could between her cussing me out with every word she knows. And she does care that this guy was shut down, as he is apparently a friend of her moms.<br />
She is pissed at me, but I am used to that, that&#8217;s why she does not live with me, I don&#8217;t let her do just anything she wants , and her mother and step&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-10343"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/page/3/#post-134087" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>