<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tattoo Forum | Kraqr | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/kraqr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/kraqr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kraqr.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 10:44:26 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e41300dee9b820afa55446539b64d8b9</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/page/2/#post-133532</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:23:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes she was, as well as I could between her cussing me out with every word she knows. And she does care that this guy was shut down, as he is apparently a friend of her moms.<br />
She is pissed at me, but I am used to that, that&#8217;s why she does not live with me, I don&#8217;t let her do just anything she wants , and her mother and step father do. She resents&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-10328"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/page/2/#post-133532" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57fe782409d898045c47aae58f2e2291</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/page/2/#post-133530</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:08:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you, I understand different parents would handle this in a different way. But there also is A LOT more to this then the tattoos, I don&#8217;t want to get into the whole back story. Long story short, my kid has been raised to believe she can do what she wants, and talk to anyone any way she wants, including me and my whole side of the family, and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-10326"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/page/2/#post-133530" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb398ddb6e8e839aa684f96f4070e639</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/page/2/#post-133528</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:05:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And by the way, I also had tattoos before I was 18, crappy home made ones that have since been covered. I wanted my daughter to learn from that. I also did not ask a professional artist to put his freedom and career on the line for mine. She knew what she was doing, I had already told her months ago that if he did it, I would press charges. And I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-10324"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/page/2/#post-133528" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edd35910b3d62ed98041436dfb7e594a</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/page/2/#post-133527</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:57:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well 99% of people are not my under age kid either right? So as a parent that had already told her to wait until she was 18, I believe I have a right to be pissed, and so do the tattoo shop owners, and artists that I have spoken to about this. It might not seem like much, but wait until its your kid.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">721d6273729fb7dc6d68fcda0a6d7ec7</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/page/2/#post-133524</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Dec 2012 08:56:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>NO I wasnt talking to myself. There was a user by the name of Rooster44 that joined, came right to my thread and started telling me that a minor in NY can get tattooed with parents consent. .</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81581b8353ce68525339a3715b2fa69b</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/#post-133503</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:58:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am here to talk about a guy that tattooed a minor illegally. Looks more like you joined today, and brought up the same exact Amendment that my daughter did this morning&#8230;.So that leads me to believe, since her Mom is not that smart, that you would be the Step Dad that got an equally crappy tattoo the same day.<br />
You can spell, and your wording is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-22540"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/#post-133503" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4d151feab8b06d269c30318d033dbc0</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/#post-133500</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:23:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Stop looking up amendments, and look up the law, see exactly what it states. If a law changes, it gets changed on the books, it wouldn&#8217;t say &#8220;regardless of parental consent&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af440c14e5835b666e4975a3a05ca3ce</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/#post-133499</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:21:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lol, now I am sure you already know the answer to that. But, the issue is not if she lives with me or not, even if not, I still have parental rights. You can agree with me or not, I don&#8217;t care. An I am pretty sure I do know you.  You join, come right to my thread, and choose mine as the only thread to post in. So, it only stands to reason you are&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-22537"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/#post-133499" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26df4690e6b3bcacef32edc965f99215</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/#post-133496</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:44:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Read my post, this &#8216;artist&#8217; tattooed my 16 year old daughter. That is the problem. It was illegal, and I will pursue charges.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">144aaab53f440b2c85b8d971167ff2c7</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/#post-133495</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:42:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That amendment never passed<br />
And it is still a crime. I can understand people wanting to think they are right, but I have spoken to tattoo artists and police, I know it is a crime for a FACT.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b54acd9b3b0a20c6f7d6173d286c9ee6</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/#post-133490</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:03:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There you have it. Now please stop trying to tell me I don&#8217;t know what I am talking about, that email came directly from the Dept. Of Health!  Like I said, research some more before you tell me I am wrong!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d91bdcdabde83121d75d711ec7ed21e3</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/#post-133489</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:01:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear Justin<br />
The law with regard to tattooing of persons under 18 years of age has not changed. NYS Public Health Law Article 4-A Regulations of Body Piercing and Tattooing does not speak to the age of the person being tattooed. Tattooing a minor is a law enforcement issue in NYS. NYS penal law 260.21 prohibits marking the body of a child less than&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-22530"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/#post-133489" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a53364d16e88aac601f8332c0f6d50c</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/#post-133485</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:14:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I see, rooster just joined today and went right to my thread. So this is either my daughter, or her mother, since my kid should be in school.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a62e4b2398fed20438b298aa9e768a5</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Smokin tattoos - 420 emporium Henrietta NY in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/#post-133484</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:08:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/rooster44/' rel="nofollow ugc">@rooster44</a> 120844 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>bill A4114A-2011 regulates the body piercing and tattooing of persons under the age of 18 to require written consent from the parent and/or legal guardian of a minor</p></blockquote>
<p>That is an amendment that was never passed. Wow do you know my daughter? She tried sending me the same thing. If you look on the New York State dept of health&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-22528"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/40000-smokin-tattoos-420-emporium-henrietta-ny/#post-133484" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee14ed3211c7a214b34e60c6891275d8</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Rochester NY recommendation in the forum US Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/39866-rochester-ny-recommendation/#post-133424</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Dec 2012 11:58:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There are a lot of good tattoo shops, also a lot of bad ones.<br />
Steadfast tattoo on Monroe ave does some very good work, also Love Hate tattoo on Alexander.</p>
<p>Stay away from smaller shops, like the one in 420 emporium on E.henrietta rd, the artist there, Wally Willson is horrible, and also<br />
Tattoos minors, which is illegal in NY.</p>
<p>Always research the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-9214"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/us-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/39866-rochester-ny-recommendation/#post-133424" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>