hey all, i have a fair bit of good work including a full sleeve but its the back of my arm (袖) that im worried about, its still all out lines so alot of colour would go over it fine, first what do you normally call
    a tattoo thats just a wash of colours, ive seen some really cool looking orbs and stuff that are like this what should i been searching for and does anone have any examples they could post? 谢谢