Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

Ok so I’ve always wanted a chest piece done and I’ve found what i want.

Give me some god honest opinions on it and tell me what you think im thinking most of it black with the roses color’d bright Red.

The artist im going with for this is called Nick Divine. He’s rather new where im from but he’s work is amazing and the best at doing skulls. He’s been tattooing for around 3 years but some of he’s work is amazing.

this is what i want to get done. Will be a lot bigger want actually covering my whole chest.

Bütün gün biraz köpek havlamaya mısın yoksa ısıracaklar?
goldengraemes
Participant
    @goldengraemes

Don’t rush in to it. I see you want your chest and arm doing. Do some research take your time and get it right it is not a sprint to get full coverage.

DavidJednat
Participant
    @davidjednat

The layout is cool but the drawing is crap. Have that thing re-drawn. Then think about getting it done. Do you have any links to the artists other work?

@DavidJednat Instagram'da.
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
goldengraemes;91326 yazdı:
Don’t rush in to it. I see you want your chest and arm doing. Do some research take your time and get it right it is not a sprint to get full coverage.

Im not rushing into it at all.. just because im getting them done close together doesn’t mean i’ve rushed into it I’ve been planning for more than a year now.

Bütün gün biraz köpek havlamaya mısın yoksa ısıracaklar?
imperial1904
Participant
    @imperial1904

I’d change the look of the skulls. I’m getting something similar to that on my left arm as a sleeve or half sleeveI have other tattoos my artist has to work around.

buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat
WardyInk;91324 yazdı:
The artist im going with for this is called Nick Divine. He’s rather new where im from but he’s work is amazing and the best at doing skulls. He’s been tattooing for around 3 years but some of he’s work is amazing.

Please post a link to his work.
As for the design I hate those skulls and not a fan of the style of rose. If it was reworked it could make a nice chest piece.