sammy-j
Participant
    @sammy-j

So I’ve burnt out when it comes to coming up with my own ideas for the first half of my sleeve. I want something really colorful and I dont want anymore text (unless its small) something that’s new school style and show quality, so its time to call in someone else to help.

I have a few sketchy ideas on a few meanings I want to incorporate but other than that I’m open to any and all suggestions. Apparently I’m not allowed to post attachments (assuming its because of my total noob status) otherwise I would be able to post a pic of the tattoo on my shoulder that’s more or less the starting point for the design.

Anyone interested in getting a good wack of credit for the design at future Australian shows or anyone serious who thinks they can give me a hand just PM me.

37 hours and counting
yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

It’s better to research an artist you like in your area and take your idea to them to have them sketch it up instead of asking random people in a forum. Lucky for you you have great choices in artists in Australia. Graham Moore, sam clark, Fabian de galliande come to mind. Also if you don’t mind traveling to new Zealand, Erin chance is one of my favorite female artists.

Instagram: jookiest
yodaddynukka
Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Another option you have is to check out the rites of passage tattoo convention in australia. Lots of the worlds best artists go to that convention.

Instagram: jookiest
Amok
Participant
    @Amok
yodaddynukka;117300 napisał:
Another option you have is to check out the rites of passage tattoo convention in australia. Lots of the worlds best artists go to that convention.

Next ones not until 2013 🙂

Instagram: pacsyd
sammy-j
Participant
    @sammy-j
yodaddynukka;117299 napisał:
It’s better to research an artist you like in your area and take your idea to them to have them sketch it up instead of asking random people in a forum. Lucky for you you have great choices in artists in Australia. Graham Moore, sam clark, Fabian de galliande come to mind. Also if you don’t mind traveling to new Zealand, Erin chance is one of my favorite female artists.

Unfortunately I cant, mam 1 artist who’s done 80% of my work, but she’s 1200km away. She’s happy to do my sleeve as I’ll be travelling up there for a couple of days just for the ink, but I wont be there long enough for her to design my tattoo.