<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tattoo Forum | TheDukeOfBoots | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/thedukeofboots/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/thedukeofboots/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for TheDukeOfBoots.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 10:44:26 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7edbe105892eeed618476325d570c200</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic New guy needs help please ?? in the forum Tattoo Ideas</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-designs/tattoo-ideas/35148-new-guy-needs-help-please/#post-94969</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Nov 2010 18:56:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cheers for the replys , ill post a pic when ive had it done next week</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc1e471eda23871585a82b3870beb557</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Really hairy leg tattoos in the forum General Tattoo Discussion</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/35163-really-hairy-leg-tattoos/#post-94929</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Nov 2010 20:38:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was thinking about having one on my chest but I am also put off by the hair so it will be interesting to see any pics,<br />
I suppose if you had an animal you could leave it bald 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10d229c7e0b9df38e919825e5a62323a</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic New guy needs help please ?? in the forum Tattoo Ideas</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-designs/tattoo-ideas/35148-new-guy-needs-help-please/#post-94921</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Nov 2010 13:56:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>leefishlock;76525 wrote:<br />
Have you considered flames? I think flames or waves look awesome when merging tats to make a sleeve.</p>
<p>Yeah I was thinking flames or wind/clouds as a filler but still cant decide what to have with it, I think skull and roses at the min but not sure if they go with a dragon</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f61d546975e0c6de168aadb57e72a7ec</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic New guy needs help please ?? in the forum Tattoo Ideas</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-designs/tattoo-ideas/35148-new-guy-needs-help-please/#post-94906</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Nov 2010 00:49:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>anyone ???</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>