<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tattoo Forum | SirxScotland | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/sirxscotland/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/sirxscotland/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for SirxScotland.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 10:44:26 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">135b1c5ca48e15c4eb22a958de340017</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Need help from a tattoo artist. in the forum Tattoo Questions and Experiences</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/tattoo-questions-and-experiences/34996-need-help-from-a-tattoo-artist/#post-94145</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Oct 2010 03:39:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I Apologize for how I reacted, It&#8217;s just the symbol means alot more to me than just a symbol I seen and liked, I met my wife at a japanese class, So it has meaning to both of us in that aspect. I know Kanji is over-used and easy to replicate, and the design was of her choosing. But my question has been answered. So I thank all that stuck to the topic.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc2cbde18f90f6b8646575d9f672a56f</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Need help from a tattoo artist. in the forum Tattoo Questions and Experiences</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/tattoo-questions-and-experiences/34996-need-help-from-a-tattoo-artist/#post-94066</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Oct 2010 01:54:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well, Thanks for nothing but a shitload of ignorance, Cunt. Enjoy your life.<br />
Do me a favour, ban my IP and delete my account. I&#8217;ll find information elsewhere from now on.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52937f8efc9bb24061648e4ecae72229</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Need help from a tattoo artist. in the forum Tattoo Questions and Experiences</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/tattoo-questions-and-experiences/34996-need-help-from-a-tattoo-artist/#post-94064</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Oct 2010 01:17:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I meant, Would it be easy to get it close to that image? Shading wise&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>