<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tattoo Forum | NaseaOne | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/naseaone/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/naseaone/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for NaseaOne.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 10:44:26 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c02428b2471ccb591572ecd393dce109</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Possibly moving to the UK. Want direct input from local artists in the forum UK Tattoo and Piercing - Artists and Parlours</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/uk-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/35310-possibly-moving-to-the-uk-want-direct-input-from-local-artists/#post-95766</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2010 22:19:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks sherav. I don&#8217;t plan on opening a studio anytime soon, I&#8217;ve only been tattooing for a little over a year so thats not on my mind till the future. Do you have any links on some pretty reputable artists in the cambridge area? I may just move over and try to pick up another apprenticeship since I&#8217;ve been thinking about doing it over here for a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-65096"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/uk-tattoo-and-piercing-artists-and-parlours/35310-possibly-moving-to-the-uk-want-direct-input-from-local-artists/#post-95766" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>