<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tattoo Forum | matt reid | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/mrcrud5/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/mrcrud5/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for matt reid.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 17:58:20 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c368a4cb100e7ccfa96ac846c1e0fc53</guid>
				<title>started the topic Searching for arts to want a custom tattoo machine power supply. in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/introduce-yourself/158731-searching-for-arts-to-want-a-custom-tattoo-machine-power-supply/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Jan 2017 14:14:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys. I recently made a custom tattoo machine power supply for a local artist(I&#8217;m based in Toronto Canada), and I am pretty happy with the result. I made a video on it:</p>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" width="1400" height="788" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rdg5xGO-HLY?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe><br />
Ideally I&#8217;d like to have the artist draw up a design of how they want their supply to look and how it will function.  It would even&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-107162"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/introduce-yourself/158731-searching-for-arts-to-want-a-custom-tattoo-machine-power-supply/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e570541d5d048b76271010673a9b127f</guid>
				<title>matt reid became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.thetattooforum.com/activity/p/107160/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Jan 2017 14:11:03 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>