<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tattoo Forum | kubs | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/kubs/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/kubs/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for kubs.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 23:12:07 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">040c88e4eff8859903d7358fc3bb06d4</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic White/ Pimple like spots in the forum Tattoo Questions and Experiences</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/tattoo-questions-and-experiences/40272-white-pimple-like-spots/#post-136623</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Mar 2013 12:37:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>this tattoo is actually on my chest and it wasn&#8217;t shaved before I went and got it done as I don&#8217;t actually grow any hair on my chest haha<br />
I&#8217;m going to go into my local GP for an overall checkup during the week and I&#8217;ll ask them about this&#8230; I hope it isn&#8217;t permanent -,-</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6c47e67d7a3091578a2d1dacf5e125d</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic White/ Pimple like spots in the forum Tattoo Questions and Experiences</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/tattoo-questions-and-experiences/40272-white-pimple-like-spots/#post-136639</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Mar 2013 04:39:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>fingers crossed its not the aids!<br />
I haven&#8217;t had any pain and they&#8217;re not itchy at all.. I just used Bepanthen as an aftercare as recommended by my artist, I don&#8217;t have these spots anywhere else on my body besides the tattoo 🙁<br />
EDIT: the tattoo also healed up really well after I got it done, this only all came up after a few months of having it 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>