<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tattoo Forum | Dawk | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/dawk/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/dawk/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Dawk.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 12:27:08 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3de46aead1be430220406da3bc266302</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic OMG thats bright-is it real in the forum General Tattoo Discussion</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/41216-omg-thats-bright-is-it-real/page/2/#post-151137</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 May 2014 17:01:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/dawk/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Dawk</a> 140096 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>Poxphobia, I wonder if you realize the tone of your messages is insulting and angry. You might want to make a change in your life, you are obviously not happy.   True this guy is not going to make into a magazine but his misses are when he tries to do realistic. He does good at more graphic work like what I asked for. Don&#8217;t&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-58759"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/41216-omg-thats-bright-is-it-real/page/2/#post-151137" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32a6caee000d8c78d89830b62c50b484</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic OMG thats bright-is it real in the forum General Tattoo Discussion</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/41216-omg-thats-bright-is-it-real/page/2/#post-151135</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 May 2014 11:40:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/dawk/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Dawk</a> 140096 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>Poxphobia, I wonder if you realize the tone of your messages is insulting and angry. You might want to make a change in your life, you are obviously not happy.   True this guy is not going to make into a magazine but his misses are when he tries to do realistic. He does good at more graphic work like what I asked for. Don&#8217;t&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-63363"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/41216-omg-thats-bright-is-it-real/page/2/#post-151135" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb1083470cec65746ba5a2469254d61d</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic A starting place. in the forum General Tattoo Discussion</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/41211-a-starting-place/#post-151124</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 May 2014 15:47:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/dawk/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Dawk</a> 140090 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>Halo does amazing work. I can only imaging it would cost a small fortune to get him to do the large back piece, no doubt its worth it. Wish I could afford to get him to work on me.
</p></blockquote>
<p>Sometimes surprisingly top notch work does not cost anymore than your standard street shop. I got a piece by Josh Woods after his Ink Masters&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-78475"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/41211-a-starting-place/#post-151124" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cae180f901b6b7332ee0c45462be87f7</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic OMG thats bright-is it real in the forum General Tattoo Discussion</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/41216-omg-thats-bright-is-it-real/#post-151061</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 May 2014 23:12:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/dawk/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Dawk</a> 140015 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p><a href="http://www.rankmytattoos.com/tattoo-designs/fairy-tattoo-6336625569534750006.html" rel="nofollow ugc">Neon pixie with flowers close up Fairy Tattoo</a><br />
This is a link to the type of color I want.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m in the process of getting a half sleeve but colors are not as bright as I wanted them. I know the magazines Photoshop images but I am wondering if what I want is realistic. My friend is doing the work and yes he&#8217;s a pro with a shop. I&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84239"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/41216-omg-thats-bright-is-it-real/#post-151061" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>