<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tattoo Forum | CattivaGattina | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/cattivagattina/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/cattivagattina/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning CattivaGattina.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 10:44:26 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb33789d1e7fb0a8f69616c4c2d57eac</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic So I joined BME in the forum General Tattoo Discussion</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/40187-so-i-joined-bme/#post-135781</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Feb 2013 15:09:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/cattivagattina/' rel="nofollow ugc">@CattivaGattina</a> 123466 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>Even being sex positive this one is hard but I&#8217;ll give it a go.</p>
<p>Male: Male both in sex and gender (also can be considered a cis-male)<br />
Female: Female in sex and gender (cis-female)<br />
Cross-Dresser/Transvestite: Someone who derives pleasure (sexual or otherwise) from wearing clothing for the opposite gender.<br />
Trans Male to&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-49676"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/40187-so-i-joined-bme/#post-135781" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53d13df2e412ad09f215667e527a0c77</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic So I joined BME in the forum General Tattoo Discussion</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/40187-so-i-joined-bme/#post-135780</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Feb 2013 15:05:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/cattivagattina/' rel="nofollow ugc">@CattivaGattina</a> 123466 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>Even being sex positive this one is hard but I&#8217;ll give it a go.</p>
<p>Male: Male both in sex and gender (also can be considered a cis-male)<br />
Female: Female in sex and gender (cis-female)<br />
Cross-Dresser/Transvestite: Someone who derives pleasure (sexual or otherwise) from wearing clothing for the opposite gender.<br />
Trans Male to&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-49675"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/40187-so-i-joined-bme/#post-135780" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7ebc523d878a5630eba1c0e07d44c2b</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic So I joined BME in the forum General Tattoo Discussion</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/40187-so-i-joined-bme/#post-135779</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Feb 2013 14:58:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/cattivagattina/' rel="nofollow ugc">@CattivaGattina</a> 123466 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>Even being sex positive this one is hard but I&#8217;ll give it a go.</p>
<p>Male: Male both in sex and gender (also can be considered a cis-male)<br />
Female: Female in sex and gender (cis-female)<br />
Cross-Dresser/Transvestite: Someone who derives pleasure (sexual or otherwise) from wearing clothing for the opposite gender.<br />
Trans Male to&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-49674"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/40187-so-i-joined-bme/#post-135779" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4628f8d84dfed02207362fc368a633d4</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic New here but not to tattoos in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/introduce-yourself/40051-new-here-but-not-to-tattoos/page/2/#post-134241</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Jan 2013 04:48:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/cattivagattina/' rel="nofollow ugc">@CattivaGattina</a> 121634 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p><a href="http://trxtattoos.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">TRX Tattoos</a></p>
<p>That&#8217;s the website for that shop.</p></blockquote>
<p>Anyone there work is way better then you have been using except Randy M.</p>
<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/yodaddynukka/' rel="nofollow ugc">@yodaddynukka</a> 121644 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>Kyle scarborough. He is dope.</p></blockquote>
<p>His work is super solid <a href="http://www.scarboroughtattoo.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">Kyle A. Scarborough: SAINT LOUIS TATTOO COMPANY</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2b30a7bca40853b8b129d2b28905e51</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic New here but not to tattoos in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/introduce-yourself/40051-new-here-but-not-to-tattoos/page/2/#post-134197</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Jan 2013 04:41:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/cattivagattina/' rel="nofollow ugc">@CattivaGattina</a> 121596 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote>
<p>So how would you go about telling the person doing the tattoo that you are going to have someone else finish it?</p></blockquote>
<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/arnividar/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ArniVidar</a> 121598 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>Unless he&#8217;s your personal friend, I see no reason for you to tell him at all. Just don&#8217;t make another appointment with him. Your biggest concern, however, will be finding a proper&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-91378"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/introduce-yourself/40051-new-here-but-not-to-tattoos/page/2/#post-134197" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2af534af70d871047672db188c860cfa</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic New here but not to tattoos in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/introduce-yourself/40051-new-here-but-not-to-tattoos/#post-134186</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Dec 2012 19:30:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/cattivagattina/' rel="nofollow ugc">@CattivaGattina</a> 121596 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>So how would you go about telling the person doing the tattoo that you are going to have someone else finish it?</p></blockquote>
<p>Unless he&#8217;s your personal friend, I see no reason for you to tell him at all. Just don&#8217;t make another appointment with him. Your biggest concern, however, will be finding a proper artist that&#8217;s willing to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36630"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/introduce-yourself/40051-new-here-but-not-to-tattoos/#post-134186" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13428bc3c8b2fd91b4ccda7303d16b18</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic New here but not to tattoos in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/introduce-yourself/40051-new-here-but-not-to-tattoos/#post-134185</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Dec 2012 18:35:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/cattivagattina/' rel="nofollow ugc">@CattivaGattina</a> 121596 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote>
<p>So how would you go about telling the person doing the tattoo that you are going to have someone else finish it?</p></blockquote>
<p>My first tattoos were done by four different people in the same shop. Two left, one was an apprentice that got promoted the very day my last tattoo was done.<br />
I didn&#8217;t schedule any more time there. After&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36629"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/introduce-yourself/40051-new-here-but-not-to-tattoos/#post-134185" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07527829e40a94afdf10892a93a84dec</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic New here but not to tattoos in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/introduce-yourself/40051-new-here-but-not-to-tattoos/#post-134167</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Dec 2012 13:25:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/cattivagattina/' rel="nofollow ugc">@CattivaGattina</a> 121552 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p>Somehow I feel switching artists now with that wouldn&#8217;t be the best idea.</p></blockquote>
<p>Couldn&#8217;t disagree more. If you don&#8217;t switch artists now, you&#8217;ll just end up with another bad tattoo.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5de6042b746ef9bfc1e6394775e826f</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic New here but not to tattoos in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/introduce-yourself/40051-new-here-but-not-to-tattoos/#post-134155</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Dec 2012 04:27:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/cattivagattina/' rel="nofollow ugc">@CattivaGattina</a> 121552 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote><p> Somehow I feel switching artists now with that wouldn&#8217;t be the best idea.</p></blockquote>
<p>I disagree I think you may still be able to salvage them and add some beauty to that fine canvas</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54f0e5d91fadf8167e6b4f0bbaeece0d</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic Pain with Shading in the forum General Tattoo Discussion</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/40046-pain-with-shading/#post-134119</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Dec 2012 07:44:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><em><a href='http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/cattivagattina/' rel="nofollow ugc">@CattivaGattina</a> 121513 wrote:</em></p>
<blockquote>
<p>Is this something that I&#8217;ll probably experience with any tattoo (first time I actually needed to have a shader used) or is it more likely the girl who is doing these have a heavy hand that just results in the shader hurting more?</p></blockquote>
<p>It could be one or the other, or both. Some people experience pain differently to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-82398"><a href="http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/general-tattoo-discussion/40046-pain-with-shading/#post-134119" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>