<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Tattoo Forum | AmeliaFaye | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/ameliafaye/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thetattooforum.com/members/ameliafaye/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for AmeliaFaye.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 10:44:26 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30ff42e88ec9d5b7cca00e1a1179a01b</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic I am 12 years old and I already have 3 ear piercings in each of my 2 ears. I want... in the forum Pierced Skin</title>
				<link>https://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/pierced-skin/22589-i-am-12-years-old-and-i-already-have-3-ear-piercings-in-each-of-my-2-ears-i-want/page/2/#post-57064</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:33:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>yes it will hurt abit.<br />
please please please when you get it done, make sure its not done with a gun.<br />
it will almost certainly never heal.<br />
I had mine done with a gun, it shatters your cartilage, and wont  heal.<br />
learn from my mistake 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92ce9a55c7679ef1e1f8adfed207df71</guid>
				<title>replied to the topic my corset in the forum Pierced Skin</title>
				<link>http://www.thetattooforum.com/forums/tattoo-forums/pierced-skin/28159-my-corset/#post-57062</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:26:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love it!<br />
Shame it only lasted a few days.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>