fightercraig
Participant
    @fightercraig

私は真剣に陰茎のタトゥーを検討していると、それに関連するアドバイスや経験をいただければ幸いです.

私はタトゥーのこれらのタイプをreagrdingさまざまな恐怖物語や神話を聞きました, 彼らはまだその共通すると思われない原因 (どちらかというか、ほとんどの人がそれらを持っていることについて自慢したくはありません).

基本的に私は私の陰茎の頭の上にデザインを考えています (竜の頭や、), 誰かは感覚の永久的な損失が危険であることを私に言いました. これが本当であれば誰もが知っています?

さらに, 関連する痛みのレベルはexcruiatingすると言われています! 私は私の体の上に別の場所でのTATを持っているし、彼らは大丈夫であることから、賢明な、非常に悪い痛みの範囲であったばかり. しかしながら, 私は敏感な私がどこかに結んだばかり立つことができるだろうか分かりません, so I’ve considered anestetic creams (which I tried once on another painful tat). I know most people consider thischeatingbut in this case I may have to.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

🙂

Aussie_Al
Participant
    @aussie_al

My adviceplease don’t do it! 😀

Ross_W
Participant
    @ross_w

I dont personally have a tattoo down there, but from what ive read, you really need to find someone whos not only experienced in tattooing, but also in tattooing that specific area. Even then, you may have a hard time finding an artist to even attempt the tattoo, as many wont do it for various reasons.

That being said, i say go for it. Although not common, ive seen a few penis tattoos that have actually been done pretty well.

Aussie_Al
Participant
    @aussie_al
Ross_W;98947 書きました:
I dont personally have a tattoo down there, but from what ive read, you really need to find someone whos not only experienced in tattooing, but also in tattooing that specific area. Even then, you may have a hard time finding an artist to even attempt the tattoo, as many wont do it for various reasons.

That being said, i say go for it. Although not common, ive seen a few penis tattoos that have actually been done pretty well.

はい! definitely get someone who is very experienced in penis tattoos!

Cornishtiger
Participant
    @Cornishtiger

Remember to pick a really little tattoo, the minute your old chap sees them needles coming its gonna shrink up to the size of a pea!

ArniVidar
    @ArniVidar
Cornishtiger;99031 書きました:
Remember to pick a really little tattoo, the minute your old chap sees them needles coming its gonna shrink up to the size of a pea!

What scares me is what happens if the tattooer is shit and that tattoo is shit and you need to get that shit lasered….

痛いです.

test sig
Amok
Participant
    @荒れ

What if your tattooist is smoking hot and you get a boner? Or worse, what if your tattooist is a fat ugly biker and you get a boner?

インスタグラム: pacsyd
ArniVidar
    @ArniVidar

実は, penis tattoos are done by stretching (And clamping shut) the skin to keep it taut and smooth. The thought of that alone is beyond me 😀

test sig
Amok
Participant
    @荒れ

Niiiiice. Only me and my wife are allowed to touch my Johnson, mostly me.

Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

what if he go’s in too deep with the needle?

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
Amok
Participant
    @荒れ
wardy;99268 書きました:
what if he go’s in too deep with the needle?

Then you get a free prince Alfred.

JENerationX
Participant
    @jenerationx

How are you guys even having this conversation?????? 私はそれについて考えて痛みによ, そして、私はペニスを持っていません!!!!!! 良く, とにかくMEに接続されますない1.

Jen
maniacthw
Participant
    @maniacthw

それは仲間のために行きます! あなたは痛みを処理できない場合, お前はクソ女です! このために行きます:

NSFW!!!!!!!!

http://www.capohedz.com/typebrighter/uploaded_images/dragon-717577.jpg

PSN: maniacthw
Currently playing Battlefield 3.
anonymous
Participant
    @アノニマス
maniacthw;99291 書きました:
それは仲間のために行きます! あなたは痛みを処理できない場合, お前はクソ女です! このために行きます:

NSFW!!!!!!!!

http://www.capohedz.com/typebrighter/uploaded_images/dragon-717577.jpg

これは、彼はより簡単にアイスクリームのトラックの側面の周りに子供たちを誘惑することができています?

Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

ただ好奇心から、あなたのペニスに乗る上で何を計画しています?

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
観覧 15 投稿 - 1 スルー 15 (の 20 トータル)

新しいトピックを作成するには、ログインする必要があります.