kloon
Participant
    @שיבוט

<h5 id=tw-target-textclass=tw-data-text tw-text-large tw-tadir=”LTR” data-placeholder=Tłumaczenie”><span lang=en”>היי,</תוחלת></h5>
<h5 class=tw-data-text tw-text-large tw-tadir=”LTR” data-placeholder=Tłumaczenie”><span lang=en”>התחלתי לקבל קעקועים מזה זמן. </תוחלת><span lang=en”>I liked the different designshence the sleeve is apuke of difference”. </תוחלת><span lang=en”>I like each tattoo individuallymaybe except for some detailsbut the whole thing doesn’t play here. </תוחלת><span lang=en”>Some common background is missing. One floral tattoo is without color, but color is planned! </תוחלת></h5>
<h5 class=tw-data-text tw-text-large tw-tadir=”LTR” data-placeholder=Tłumaczenie”><span lang=en”>Do you have ideas on how to combine / suplement them into single piece of art? or generally do you have ideas on how to improve them?</תוחלת></h5>

<span lang="en">תודה !</תוחלת>
kloon
Participant
    @שיבוט

התחלתי לקבל קעקועים מזה זמן. I liked the different designs – hence the sleeve is a “puke of difference”. I like each tattoo individually – maybe except for some details – but the whole thing doesn’t play here. Some common background is missing. One floral tattoo is without color, but color is planned!

Do you have ideas on how to combine / suplement them into single piece of art? or generally do you have ideas on how to improve them?

צופה 2 הודעות - 1 דרך 2 (שֶׁל 2 סה"כ)

אתה חייב להיות מחובר כדי ליצור נושאים חדשים.