lookitsandrea
Participant
@lookitsandrea

Hey guys! I’ve been here once before, but that was a while ago.

Nonetheless, I’ll introduce myself! I’m a full time college student from the Philly area (although I’m going to college across the country), and I have never had a tattoo. My mom has several though, which is probably one reason I’m attracted to them.

I’m extremely terrified of needles, and watching tattoo shows makes me cringe a little bit, but it’s not so bad. I’m hoping to be a High School English teacher (even though I’m only 4’11”) so I need to keep any future tattoos pretty well hidden!

I’m hoping that my first tattoo (which is big) will be done by Shane O’Neil (he has done a couple tattoos for my mom).

I’m excited to be here! 🙂

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

Welcome! What are your idea(s) for your tattoo? Have any other body mods? Hope you have fun with us!

lookitsandrea
Participant
@lookitsandrea
iggybuddi;117698 wrote:
Welcome! What are your idea(s) for your tattoo? Have any other body mods? Hope you have fun with us!

http://tanathe.deviantart.com/art/celtic-knotwork-Yggdrasil-211521336

Only a bit more smoother (not so many corners), a bit more girly, and a bit smaller. I love Norse Mythology! I actually only have my ears pierced, but barely. I have to get them re pierced. I’m not too comfortable with my body yet, and I have some weight loss goals I’d like to complete before getting a tattoo. Maybe I’ll get more adventurous after the first one! =D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.