This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

sherrycherrypie
Participant
@sherrycherrypie

My name is Sherri. I’m brand new to this lol.. my very first forum! Hoping to find some friendly people for advice on past and future tattoos. Talk soon! Xox

ksjusha1989
Participant
@ksjusha1989

Hi, Tattoo forum!!! I am a new here)))) I am here to find new tattoo friends and to discuss interesting topics.))))

Michaelc6869
Participant
@michaelc6869

CaptBlackTattoo here in Port Orange florida …Hello everyone!I hope forums don’t suck!

Michaelc6869
Participant
@michaelc6869

Waz up ? Tattooing is!

prohibition247
Participant
@prohibition247

what is going on in the tattooing world ???!!! I’m jay from good old london town .. jumped on the forum game to check it out hope to meet some kl interesting artist on here to share the wealth of knowledge of tattooing !! hope to hear and share with you guys soon peace !!

besttattooremovalguide
Participant
@besttattooremovalguide

Welcome!!!

lazerwizardtattoo
Participant
@lazerwizardtattoo

Hello from Melbourne!

astabooty
Participant
@astabooty

Hey everyone, I’m Ryan from Florida, but now I live in Thailand. I have a question for you all. Obviously we all love tattoos, right? But do any of you actually enjoy the tattooing process? Not me! I’ll take the pain for the art,  but god damn does it hurt.

rightstuff
Participant
@rightstuff

Hi, I’m tattoo gun builder. You can see coil tattoo guns on my website https://rightstuff.eu/. These are а lot of hand made machines. The works made by these machines you can see in the intagram https://www.instagram.com/rghtstuff/

jeff2020
Participant
@jeff2020

Hey everyone, I’m Ryan from Florida, but now I live in Thailand. I have a question for you all. Obviously we all love tattoos, right? But do any of you actually enjoy the tattooing process? Not me! I’ll take the pain for the art, but god damn does it hurt.

Same here. I have a low pain threshold. Certainly not for the fainthearted.

tattoolife
Participant
@tattoolife

What’s up Sherri. Welcome to the forum!

Its cool to see more tattoo lovers <3

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.