This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

daintytat
Participant

Hi there! Yesterday I got what was supposed to be a dainty/delicate tattoo, on my wrist. I’m not really happy with how it turned out, design wise or color. I was talked out of the red flowers, being told the ink wouldn’t hold, but now I just feel like it looks like it was done with a fine tipped sharpie. I know I can’t do anything else until it’s healed, but how would you soften this and make it prettier? I’m thinking of shading the flowers in with the dark red color I wanted…and could the flowers also be added to somehow to make them a little bigger and more intricate? I know the lines are a little wobbly in the middle but that’s actually the least of my concerns atm. it’s just so BLACK and looks like I could have drawn it myself. Will this still look like a sharpie tat after it’s healed, and what would you do to improve it? TIA

in the picture, the one on the left is what I brought to the shop and the one on the right is what I ended up with.EDIT: I uploaded a picture but it isn’t showing up. Not sure what I’ve done wrong…

daintytat
Participant

Ok, I figured out the pictures, this is it. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.