fightercraig
Participant
    @fightercraig

Mind tõsiselt kaaluda peenise tattoo ja tänulikud seotud nõu ja kogemusi.

Olen kuulnud erinevaid hirmulugusid ja müüdid reagrding tüüpi tätoveering, sest nad ei tundu olevat, et ühise veel (kas selle või enamik inimesi ei taha hoobelda võttes neid).

Põhimõtteliselt ma olen mõelnud disain peas minu peenise (draakoni pea või selliste), kuid keegi ütles mulle, et püsiva kaotuse tunne on risk. Kas keegi teab, kas see on tõsi?

ka, valu taseme kaasatud on öelnud, et excruiating! Mul tats mujal mu keha ja saada neid vahemikus on ok üsna halb valu tark. Kuid, Ma ei ole kindel, et ma saaks seista saada tindiga kusagil nii tundlikud, so I’ve considered anestetic creams (which I tried once on another painful tat). I know most people consider thischeatingbut in this case I may have to.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

🙂

Aussie_Al
Participant
    @aussie_al

My adviceplease don’t do it! 😀

Ross_W
Participant
    @ross_w

I dont personally have a tattoo down there, but from what ive read, you really need to find someone whos not only experienced in tattooing, but also in tattooing that specific area. Even then, you may have a hard time finding an artist to even attempt the tattoo, as many wont do it for various reasons.

See öeldud, i say go for it. Although not common, ive seen a few penis tattoos that have actually been done pretty well.

Aussie_Al
Participant
    @aussie_al
Ross_W;98947 kirjutas:
I dont personally have a tattoo down there, but from what ive read, you really need to find someone whos not only experienced in tattooing, but also in tattooing that specific area. Even then, you may have a hard time finding an artist to even attempt the tattoo, as many wont do it for various reasons.

See öeldud, i say go for it. Although not common, ive seen a few penis tattoos that have actually been done pretty well.

jah! definitely get someone who is very experienced in penis tattoos!

Cornishtiger
Participant
    @cornishtiger

Remember to pick a really little tattoo, the minute your old chap sees them needles coming its gonna shrink up to the size of a pea!

ArniVidar
    @ArniVidar
Cornishtiger;99031 kirjutas:
Remember to pick a really little tattoo, the minute your old chap sees them needles coming its gonna shrink up to the size of a pea!

What scares me is what happens if the tattooer is shit and that tattoo is shit and you need to get that shit lasered….

OUCH.

test sig
Amok
Participant
    @amokijooks

What if your tattooist is smoking hot and you get a boner? Or worse, what if your tattooist is a fat ugly biker and you get a boner?

Instagram: pacsyd
ArniVidar
    @ArniVidar

tegelikult, penis tattoos are done by stretching (And clamping shut) the skin to keep it taut and smooth. The thought of that alone is beyond me 😀

test sig
Amok
Participant
    @amokijooks

Niiiiice. Only me and my wife are allowed to touch my Johnson, mostly me.

Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

what if he go’s in too deep with the needle?

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
Amok
Participant
    @amokijooks
wardy;99268 kirjutas:
what if he go’s in too deep with the needle?

Then you get a free prince Alfred.

JENerationX
Participant
    @jenerationx

How are you guys even having this conversation?????? I’m in pain thinking about it, ja ma ei ole peenise!!!!!! hästi, ei ole üks, mis on lisatud ME niikuinii.

Jen
maniacthw
Participant
    @maniacthw

Mine seda bro! Kui te ei saa hakkama valu, sa oled lits! Mine selle:

NSFW!!!!!!!!

http://www.capohedz.com/typebrighter/uploaded_images/dragon-717577.jpg

PSN: maniacthw
Currently playing Battlefield 3.
anonymous
Participant
    @anonüümne
maniacthw;99291 kirjutas:
Mine seda bro! Kui te ei saa hakkama valu, sa oled lits! Mine selle:

NSFW!!!!!!!!

http://www.capohedz.com/typebrighter/uploaded_images/dragon-717577.jpg

Kas see, et ta saaks meelitada lapsed ümber pool jaatise kergemini?

Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

Lihtsalt uudishimust, mida te plaanite saada oma peenise?

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
Kasutaja 15 postitused - 1 läbi 15 (kohta 20 kogusumma)

Sa pead olema sisse logitud, et luua uusi teemasid.