buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

I had my first one today. Oh my fucking god that was great. What else have I been to macho to do and have been missing out on?

Amok
Participant
    @loco

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

instagram: pacsyd
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

I once put my thumb up my bum in the shower if you have ever tried that. I heard around 70% of men try it at least once. I must admit it wasn’t half bad.

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat
wardy;100249 escribió:
I once put my thumb up my bum in the shower if you have ever tried that. I heard around 70% of men try it at least once. I must admit it wasn’t half bad.

GUAU

Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

I just speak the truth i don’t try to hide stuff haha 😀 A lot of people who say they haven’t tried it actually have. If not try it you never know.

anonymous
Participant
    @anónimo

Between you and Wardy, I’m not really sure what to say. I can’t say that I’ve tried either.

Amok
Participant
    @loco

maybe Buttwheat can put his nice pedicured toe up Wardy’s bum.

Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
loco;100258 escribió:

jaja! quality i actually spat my drink out reading haha!

anonymous
Participant
    @anónimo

A couple months ago, I actually had an infected prostate (from lifting heavy at the gym the doc thinks) and the doc wanted to check it out.

Doc: “I’m going to have check that prostate.
yo: “I can’t.
Doc: “Well you’re not going to do it, I am.
yo: LOL “Gracioso, but no, Seriamente … I’ll probably die of prostate cancer before I have an exam.
Doc: “Bien, I guess you’re not gay then.

On my way out he saw the tattoo on my arm and he saysI’d much rather get the prostate exam than sit through a tattoo.

Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
D3FiANC3;100260 escribió:
A couple months ago, I actually had an infected prostate (from lifting heavy at the gym the doc thinks) and the doc wanted to check it out.

Doc: “I’m going to have check that prostate.
yo: “I can’t.
Doc: “Well you’re not going to do it, I am.
yo: LOL “Gracioso, but no, Seriamente … I’ll probably die of prostate cancer before I have an exam.
Doc: “Bien, I guess you’re not gay then.

On my way out he saw the tattoo on my arm and he saysI’d much rather get the prostate exam than sit through a tattoo.

I would change my doctor’s haha. Saying that how can i talk when i have a shitty thumb.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
    @arnoldsantos1
buttwheat;100246 escribió:
What else have I been to macho to do and have been missing out on?

I’ve been wanting to try yoga. I heard it’s the shiznit.

loco;100258 escribió:

this thread is an instant classic

Amok
Participant
    @loco

well have you tried man-scaping? it’s pretty awesome, you feel so free

JENerationX
Participant
    @jenerationx

If you ever have the chance to have a paraffin dipyou’ll love it. manos, pies, hell there isn’t much I wouldn’t stick in there if given the chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW2Dm1Se4Nc“]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW2Dm1Se4Nc

Jen
Sherav
Participant
    @Ksherv

wardy

I once had a Dr shove a camera up my arse and didn’t enjoy it one bitespecially when it was a saturday night and had nothing to do with my medical complaint. 😀

Actually it was a bowel cancer check and damn scariest 5 mins of my life.

That said I have tried waxing (def one to miss) but a hot stone massage was relaxing afterwards.

Cuídate
Mateo

The only difference between a person with tattoos, and a person without is this. The person with tattoos does not care if you do not have any.
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
Ksherv;100284 escribió:
wardy

I once had a Dr shove a up my arse and didn’t enjoy it one bitespecially when it was a saturday night and had nothing to do with my medical complaint. 😀

Actually it was a bowel cancer check and damn scariest 5 mins of my life.

That said I have tried waxing (def one to miss) but a hot stone massage was relaxing afterwards.

Cuídate
Mateo

haha laughed at the bit about the doctor. Did you not ask him what he was doing ? jaja

Visita 15 Mensajes - 1 mediante 15 (de 41 total)

Usted debe estar conectado para crear temas nuevos.