wmscottethridge
Participant
    @wmscottethridge

I completely obsessed over my first tattoo which was 6 Wörter, “Love and Tolerance Gratitude and Service”. I played around with the fonts, switched out “und” for the symbol “&”, etc. It was perfect when I handed to the artist a piece of paper with notes on the font and spacing. Somehow he made the “C” of Tolerance and Service into an “DAS”. I am assuming he thought the stencil just didn’t pick up what he thought should be an “DAS” when it was actually a “C”. With all the wiping and smearing of the lettering as he was doing it, we didn’t realize it until almost the end. He was apologetic and said it could be fixed with some magic, – That his mentor had showed him how to useskin toneto cover up and he proceeded to use white and a little beige before calling it quits. He said the black would be taken over by the skin tone but that it might take a little touch up in a week or so. 2 days later there is no significant improvement.

So, I don’t see any significant change thus far and wouldn’t expect to. Is this something that can be covered up with additionalskin toneand clean up of the C in black? I’m really wrecked by the irony of this. The phrase is a recovery phrase, but it’s really hard to be tolerant and grateful of such a FU. Insight into a fix? Appreciate it.

I tried to attach 2 pics but don’t see them as being attached. If they don’t attach, just imagine a C being closed to an O.

scott