Buula
Participant
    @buula

Hallo.
I’m thinking about getting my first tattoo for my 20. birthday.
I have desided to have a maritime theme, a Compass Rose with an anchor abow it. With a possibility to add “Anmerkungen” with names after a while (It’s in memory of my granddad who’s boat sank)
The place im thinking about is on the inside of my lower right arm.
But I’m not sure about if i should go for colour or black and white. Anny tips or ideas would be gratefully appreciated 😀
Something like this :
https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/oNK7XTQJ0HfRihjFaCOJfg/o.jpg
Or if im going for black and white im going for something like this :
http://create-tattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Compass-Tattoo-on-wrist.jpg

Sam-I-Am
Participant
    @sam-i-am

Herzlich willkommen!

Regardless if you go color (Which I much prefer) or Black and Gray, PLEASE find a qualified tattoo artist!

The color tattoo you pictured is a horribly done tattoo. The black one is not much better.

Check portfolios. Halten uns auf dem Laufenden. Viel Glück.

210 Einfärben Stunden und Zählen.

Tattoos sind für die Lebenden. Grabsteine ​​sind für die Toten. Holen Sie sich ein Tattoo für sich selbst!

Buula
Participant
    @buula

The color one i know was bad i could not upload the pic that i wanted. And it was to show what i was thinking about getting.
Here is the one that im going from : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet.
Im leaning more and more towards color tattoo, first just the anchor and a compass and eventually towards a whole sleeve.

Im looking around now for a tattoo shop but I live in Norway so I may have to go to Oslo or another big city to get a quality tattoo.
You know about a good tattoo parlor in Norway ?? 🙂

Sam-I-Am
Participant
    @sam-i-am

That’s a nice piece.

TryThe Brag Art List”. It is quality tattoo artists all over the world.

Check it out on the internet.

210 Einfärben Stunden und Zählen.

Tattoos sind für die Lebenden. Grabsteine ​​sind für die Toten. Holen Sie sich ein Tattoo für sich selbst!

Buula
Participant
    @buula

Thank you both for the help, I found an artist with the help from one om my friends.
Here is some of his Tattoo’s, I think they look cool. :
Leading Light Tattoo
I have talked to him and he seems exited to work on it, he had some greate ideas 🙂

Right now the plan is to do a 5 hour session and do most of the inside of the arm, then next time im home from work another session on the other side of the arm.
And after that i guess a session to compleet it 🙂 Atleast that’s how i understood it.

ArniVidar
    @ArniVidar

That looks like a pretty competent artist. Straight lines and realism definitely aren’t his forté, but the traditional looks solid enough.

Test selbst
Buula
Participant
    @buula

I finaly got my tattoo 🙂 Realy happy with it aswell.
Verknüpfung : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
It’s not comming anny blood or inc out afther allmost 2 days now, not sure if that is normal or annything is wrong with it. The swelling is startimg to fade but it’s still sore and hurts 😛

Bearbeiten : First photo is from earlyer today and nr 2 is from 10 min after it was complete 🙂 (last one is from instagram soo…)

ArniVidar
    @ArniVidar

Congratulations 🙂
Looks to be healing just fine. What kind of aftercare/healing routine are you following? Verpackung? Dry? Lube?

Test selbst
buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks great congratulations

Devious6
Participant
    @devious6

Beeindruckend! It looks fantastic and seems to be healing well! Congratulations!

Mark Volk
COL, UNS. Army (Ret.)
Buula
Participant
    @buula

Thanks I’m realy happy with it 🙂
I use a cream called Cicaplast (Pro-Recovery skincare against Flaking,chapped skin and Post cosmetic peels. Anti bacteriaadheason. Atleast that what it says on the bottle 😛 ) And i use intimate shampo to wash it with 3-4 times a day 🙂 Found that to work realy well, and when it gets itchy il just put the lube on.

Anzeigen 12 Beiträge - 1 durch 12 (von 12 gesamt)

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, neue Themen zu erstellen.