rdefino
Participant
    @rdefino

I’m pretty excited. Getting a portrait of my daughter on my arm. Now i have some telling me it’s going to hurt like hell. সুতরাং, is there any tricks I can do to minimize this pain.

এছাড়াও, I know they will tell me how to care for the tattoo for the days after, but what thoughts do you guy have?

ধন্যবাদ

gnarly
Participant
    @gnarly

It’s not going to hurt that bad. If it was so incredibly excruciating, less people would have tattoos.

30Hz
Participant
    @30hz

Just regulate your breathing and you wont be too bothered by the small amount of pain.

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
    @morwin-nerdbane

If you’ve had kids I can imagine the tattoo will be a doddle. Show us a pic when it’s done!!!!

itsofficial
Participant
    @itsofficial

The arm shouldnt be too bad. Youll do fine.

As far as aftercare wait to see what your artist says but a general guideline is:

1. Take bandage off tattoo two hours after your done
2. Wash the tattoo gently and pat/let it air dry
3. Put on some ointment like aquaphor, and put this on 3 times daily until the tattoo peals(anywhere from 2-5 দিন, maybe longer)
4. Continue to wash the tattoo maybe two times a day and apply unscented lotion to the tattoo 3 অথবা 4 times a day until its fully healed

A lot of people do it different with great results, this is just how I was taught, and I follow it.

সৌভাগ্য

fearlesspunk
Participant
    @fearlesspunk