LiquidCarbon
Participant
@liquidcarbon

Hi all!
Im trying to devise a japanese half sleeve(lower arm) and Im thinking about having a bushi warrior standing beside a river/koi pond, under a ume tree, with maybe mist /smoke around the top end of it. Id like it to be quite serene, but still with a sense of foreboding, maybe have the bushis hand resting on his sword hilt or something.

Does this sound like it’ll make a good tattoo, or even be workable? Id also want to be able to turn it into a full sleeve in the future.

Any other suggestions are welcome, Im dying for ideas, and am open to suggestions of anythin japanese!

Thanks peeps 🙂

LiquidCarbon
Participant
@liquidcarbon

Hate to have to do this…… BUMP!

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

everything is workable. what you described doesnt sound too bad at all. what you need to do is go to a tattoo parlor and have them start drawing for you 🙂 shoot them your ideas and see what they come up with!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

should be fine done by the right artist

LiquidCarbon
Participant
@liquidcarbon

There’s a studio near me that only deals with Japanese designs so I might see what they can come up with. Thing is they only do a minimum of a 3/4 sleeve so I might have to try and convince them to settle for doing a half! There’s a few good artists in Belfast though so I’ll prob try a few to see their interpretation of what I’m after.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.