campbellblade
Participant
@campbellblade

Hi, I’m looking to get my first tattoo and this is my local http://www.mrpersonality.co.uk/gallery.html Do you think the tattoo’s look high quality, dont want to get one done and end up looking a bit shoddy!? Personally I think they look good but I’ve looked on some other threads and thought ‘that looks decent’ then everyone else has found faults with them haha

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hey there, for me personally I do not like the tattoos here.

Where are you based?

I think with a little more research you can find some real quality artists!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

the work on that site is average at best, the black and grey isnt good, the portrait stuff is poor quality, some of the oriental and other color is ok,
if it were my body, Id pass and get a better artist

Your skin is worth the best

campbellblade
Participant
@campbellblade

Cheers guys, guess I’ll pass on that one then!

I live in Sheffield and the best tattooist I believe is http://www.fionalong.co.uk/ but she obviously charges for the privilege but then if it’s going to be with you for life then it’s worth it. Another one that someone’s recommended is http://steelcitytattoo.com/images/Rich_Ives_Gallery/ ,they have both won awards so must be good-which do you think is best? apart from these I don’t know much about other tattooists in the area

The ‘mr personality’ is just down the road for me so thought I’d get opinions on them first.

TDP
Participant
@tdp

the fact they have won awards doesnt always mean much. im a convention veteran and to be honest it depends on who is there, who is in the same class, and who the judges are. just my two cents tho 🙂 its always worth researching your artists and checking the portfolios. if something looks even a bit shady its not worth the risk. its with you for life … (another yorkshire lad)

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

isnt thou art in sheffield? cecil porter guests spots there every year. his work is top notch.

sdredf
Participant
@sdredf

Hey there, for me personally I do not like the tattoos here.

Where are you based?

I think with a little more research you can find some real quality artists!

Sonnenbrille Mit Sehstärke

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Is there an echo in here?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
jerryatrophy;115724 wrote:
Is there an echo in here?

Hmm I have a stalker lol

gawj1512
Participant
@gawj1512

I prefer the work from the first parlour you posted! The other 2 that ‘won awards’ do nothing for me at all!

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@campbellblade 111347 wrote:

Hi, I’m looking to get my first tattoo and this is my local Mr. Personality | Custom tattooing and piercing | Sheffield | Gallery Do you think the tattoo’s look high quality, dont want to get one done and end up looking a bit shoddy!? Personally I think they look good but I’ve looked on some other threads and thought ‘that looks decent’ then everyone else has found faults with them haha

If that were my shop I think I would post a lot fewer photos!

Try someplace else!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Old ass thread

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.