Dianne
Participant
@dianne

Hi, I was in a serious relationship for 5 years, and had my boyfriend’s name (John) tattooed on my right wrist. I was pretty proud of it, up until we broke up. It’s been a year now, without him and he has already moved on. Nothing bothers me more than that tattoo now, and I want to get rid of it.Spoke to a laser skin care called Beautimed, they said they could get rid of it. Just thought of getting a second opinion before I did. So what say guys?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yes laser removal of tattoos can work but that depends on the tattoo and the clinic. Not all laser clinics are created equal do your homework.
Post a pick of your tattoo

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Get rid and never get a name again, common knowledge that a name tattoo is the kiss of death for the relationship. You could of course cover it with something else rather than removing it? That or find a gorgeous new guy named John and hope for the best.

Dianne
Participant
@dianne

@kittykat200 145509 wrote:

Get rid and never get a name again, common knowledge that a name tattoo is the kiss of death for the relationship. You could of course cover it with something else rather than removing it? That or find a gorgeous new guy named John and hope for the best.

Loved your reply. And yes, never getting a name again. Learned it the hard way. Lol, getting a guy named John would be interesting.

Dianne
Participant
@dianne

Thanks for the reply. I have been doing a lot of research on various clinics now.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Hey John is a pretty common name, you might get lucky!

Unwanted Tattoos
Participant
@unwanted-tattoos

Hey Dianne,

Can you share pic of your tattoo?

skindeeplaser
Participant
@skindeeplaser

I suggest you to go for laser tattoo removal. and in future don’t choose any name or any specific person tatto on your body. If you liking tattoos then choose some art pictures for tattoos which also looks very pretty.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.