LaughNowCryLater
Participant
@laughnowcrylater

Hello, I would like to get two tattoos removed. For one, it’s a skull with flames, but honestly would only like to remove the flames. The other is a laugh now cry later tattoo which I would like to get a better one after my tattoo removals. They are both less than 2 months old. I know it will be more than 4 sessions and will be painful. One of my questions though is, after the removal of last sessions and I allow more than the time allowed to heal, when I get a tattoo in the same area of the removal, will the tattoo be botched? Meaning, the tattoo removal will probably show some scars and when I get the tattoo, will the lines look right and the shading? I talked to a tattoo artist and he said the lines will heal fine, just will look thicker than it needs to be, almost like the ink spreads! Opinions please? Will post picture soon!

LaughNowCryLater
Participant
@laughnowcrylater

tmp_14733-20150321_1726021995655120_zpswbydfzrw.jpg

ReversaTattTattooRemoval
Participant
@reversatatttattooremoval

So both these tattoo are pretty dense with ink. You’ll want a good q-switch laser (not a Picosure Laser) as it doesn’t remove red ink. I think a good laser would take 7 or 8 sessions most likely.
As far as the amount of time until you can cover it back up, I would wait 8 weeks. It good to note that the underlying tattoo will continue to fade and not effect the new ink over time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.