PD2BP253
Participant
@pd2bp253

So, REALLY need to have a poorly placed tattoo. I live in an area where laser tattoo removal is few and far between. I found a tattoo removal laser on Ebay for $1,000. That is far less than that it would cost me to have multiple sittings at a dermatologist 200plus miles away. I can’t justify spending $1,000 on a hunk of junk, so my question is…. Do they work??!?!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I don’t know what a Q-Switched Ruby Laser (for example) costs, but I’m presuming it’s considerably more than $1000. Also, are you a certified laser technician?

Where do you live btw? Surely there is a tattoo shop that offers laser removal.

PD2BP253
Participant
@pd2bp253

I live in deep South Texas bordering the United States/Mexico Border, tattoo removal is really few and far between… No I’m not a certified technician, just saw em’ on line and I wondered if it worked… I would buy it, I really want this tattoo removed… Thanks

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Well you would need to specify what type of laser ti is and whether the tattoo you wish to have removed is color or B&G. You would also need a qualified individual to operate the laser.

Panter
Participant
@panter

I know absolutely nothing about them, but didn’t our resident laser removal guy say that his one cost over £20,000?
I can’t see any way in that home treatment is going to be a good thing. You’ve made the mistake of having the tattoo in the first place, personally I wouldn’t want to make another mistake and would be saving to get it removed properly, no matter what the cost/travel problems are.
I imagine the ebay one either won’t do anything, or you’ll risk serious scarring?

There was a story on the news here in the UK yesterday about unregulated laser hair removal salons, plenty of people were suffering second degree burns that required hospital attention…

Amok
Participant
@amok

this is the dumbest idea I’ve heard all day.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I want him to buy it and start lasering texans,
I bet that shit gets his ass kicked

my 2 cents
I have seen alot of dermatologists offering laser, they couldnt remove shit, they had mega bucks machines but k no knowledge of tattoo application, the best I have seen in the industry, guys like jack morton REALLY get results,
but its not with a $1000 ebay laser and no knowledge

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Try a belt sander. It’s far cheaper and may actually leave less of a mess.

x561x
@

This is a terrible idea. You’re going to just have to bite the bullet and get the tattoo removed properly when you get the chance.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

ryanandrew
@

you should go to the clinic who have YAG laser machine, which works according to the size , color and age of tattoo it can remove tattoo also on eyebrow, eye line, lip line successfully. It throws different frequencies of light for different colors of tattoo. Besides removing tattoo it can also eliminate the age pigments, spots and birth marks. And best thing about is that its safe and very comfortable to use.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.