fig92
Participant
@fig92

about 4 days ago i very stupidly while under the influence let somebody put a small home made tattoo using Indian ink and a needle on my hand, is there any way i can get rid of this tattoo or very least fade it enough so its hard to notice, ideally i dont want to have to go down the laser route because it seems so expensive..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

fig92
Participant
@fig92

yeh i dont think im gonna go for a sander lol

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

show us a pic, let us laugh a bit, and we’ll help you.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

You need to google search how to heal a tattoo then do exactly the opposite.
It may help you to understand the cost of laser removal if I tell you that I bought good kit, about middle of the range and I spent £20,000

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

here you go.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Lots of sun, soaking in the tub, etc – all the stuff you’re normally supposed to avoid w/ a new tattoo.

Or you could just try this …

Hitachi%20C10RB%2010%20Inch%20Portable%20Jobsite%20Table%20Saw%20with%20Stand.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

how the hell is he lieing there as though nothing is happening?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

All joking aside,

Your options for removal are limited to;

Abrasion removal (sander or filing it off) – leaves a scar very messy and painful.

Acid removal – leaves a scar very messy and painful.

Surgical removal – They cut the tattoo out and skin graph another piece over. Leaves scars, painful and expensive.

I have seen the results in person of all of the above and frankly these were done because laser treatments were not available or as effective as they are now.

Or you can get a laser treatment and have it removed in around 12 mths of treatment. The cost shouldn’t be an issue as it your hand we are talking about and is not easily covered.

My advice go for a professional cover up or go for laser.

Take care
matthew

ryan2022
Participant
@ryan2022

Shop around for laser clinics. Its getting more and more common that spas, etc… are offering treatment.

Prices are dropping because the demand is there, and so is the competition. Just make sure they know what theyre doing!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
ryan2022;105372 wrote:
Shop around for laser clinics. Its getting more and more common that spas, etc… are offering treatment.

Prices are dropping because the demand is there, and so is the competition. Just make sure they know what theyre doing!

Oh yea great advice shop around and buy your removal on price cos its not shopping around and buying tattoos on price that got most people into a situation where they now need removal is it!

ryan2022
Participant
@ryan2022

Lol, yeah true……you know what I meant though.

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider
Wardy;105021 wrote:
how the hell is he lieing there as though nothing is happening?

That’s exactly what I thought too…Holy crap! I’m thinking he may not be entirely sober.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i didnt watch the video as soon as i saw wardy’s comment coz then i knew it would be gross and im a big girl 🙁

darkstar
Participant
@darkstar

if it had been the next day you could have gone into the ocean….dang near screwed up one of mine completely pulling out the ink when i was younger……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.