JXDXB
Participant
@jxdxb

I had some work done 16 days ago. Everything seems to be healing just fine except for a few spots in the red. There are a few small, raised areas within the red shading. They are not itchy or causing any pain, but they’re definitely noticeable. This is concerning as I do not know what they are/ why they are there??

Any advice or similar experiences? Is this something I should be concerned about? My artists wants to wait it out another week and see if they go away.. Im kinda freaking out..

I have pics but figure out how to post..I could also use some help with that ha…

blob:https%3A//mail.google.com/a3b1ca73-d138-4194-b35a-8f27e0342689

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Your link isn’t working. But, some people have allergy issues with some brands of red ink. If it is a mild allergy it may just take longer to heal. If it is a worse allergy the ink could be rejected by your body. If there isn’t any itch, pain, swelling, oozing etc. then give it some time.

Dan
Participant
@dan

yep ! red ink can be troublesome,red ink does not heal on me as fast as the other colors do either.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Red ink is tough sometimes. It’s a slow heal, but usually comes out okay.

Give it a few month’s. Keep us posted.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Im still having problems in a red patch from back on halloween. Still having trouble with it. Raised irritated, it gets ashy and is super sensitive. It was fusion ink dont know the actual shade. I just keep my fingers crossed every time i get red now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.