mycello
    Participant
    @mycello

I already have two tattoos, one on each wrist. The new one I want is pretty small, about 2″×2″ maybe a little bigger. I want it right below my collarbone though. Anybody know from experience if this is a painful spot? I sat through my first two with no problem, I’m just curious.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@mycello 143380 wrote:

I already have two tattoos, one on each wrist. The new one I want is pretty small, about 2″×2″ maybe a little bigger. I want it right below my collarbone though. Anybody know from experience if this is a painful spot? I sat through my first two with no problem, I’m just curious.

LOL does it really make a difference ? that’s one of the silliest questions people ask here IMO,

all tattoos hurt,anywhere you get them.

what you should be concerned about is the artist that’s going to do the tattoo and what the tattoo design is going to be.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Get it on your neck that seems to be the trend now.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Get it wherever you want it. Even if it’s a painful spot you should be able to handle it for a tiny little 2 inch tattoo.

mycello
    Participant
    @mycello

Yes, it does matter to me. I know some places are more painful than others. My first two didn’t hurt, don’t get me wrong it felt strange but not something I would call pain. Hence why I’m asking, maybe the wrists are just a place that aren’t as painful as others. I already have the design and an artist picked.

mycello
    Participant
    @mycello

@buttwheat 143384 wrote:

Get it on your neck that seems to be the trend now.

That really made me laugh, especially because the tattoo I picked would normally go on a neck. Thanks for the laugh.

mycello
    Participant
    @mycello

Yes, it does matter to me. I know some places are more painful than others. My first two didn’t hurt, don’t get me wrong it felt strange but not something I would call pain. Hence why I’m asking, maybe the wrists are just a place that aren’t as painful as others. I already have the design and an artist picked.

QUOTE=NorCalDan;143382]LOL does it really make a difference ? that’s one of the silliest questions people ask here IMO,

what you should be concerned about is the artist that’s going to do the tattoo and what the tattoo design is going to be.

mycello
    Participant
    @mycello

@Call_me_Lola 143385 wrote:

Get it wherever you want it. Even if it’s a painful spot you should be able to handle it for a tiny little 2 inch tattoo.

Very true. I wanted to go bigger though, I guess I’ll just get the small one though.

mycello
    Participant
    @mycello

@NoralDan 143382 wrote:

LOL does it really make a difference ? that’s one of the silliest questions people ask here IMO,

Yes it does matter to me. My first two didn’t hurt, they felt strange but not something I would call pain. I know some places hurt more than others, hence the question. Maybe my first two didn’t hurt because the wrists aren’t a “tender” spot. I already have the design and artist picked out do that’s not a concern.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@mycello 143392 wrote:

Yes it does matter to me. My first two didn’t hurt, they felt strange but not something I would call pain. I know some places hurt more than others, hence the question. Maybe my first two didn’t hurt because the wrists aren’t a “tender” spot. I already have the design and artist picked out do that’s not a concern.

LOL ok,so yes it hurts like a mother fucker where you want to get it.

and you must be one tough person,because I have my arms covered and my wrists hurt like hell.

mycello
    Participant
    @mycello

lip-tattoo-with-skull-on-back-neck.jpg@NorCalDan 143395 wrote:

LOL ok,so yes it hurts like a mother fucker where you want to get it.

and you must be one tough person,because I have my arms covered and my wrists hurt like hell.

Thank you lol. I can’t think of a good spot to get it besides there. I don’t want it on my neck. This is what I’m trying to get, just a cleaned up version because this one is quite sloppy.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Arms are easy. I wrestle with the “where” a lot cause im at a point in my life where i prefer larger work and small stuff always screws that up.

pidjones
    Participant
    @pidjones

If you mean on your sternum, Yes – it will hurt. If you mean to one side below your collar bone – my first was about 2″ below mu collar bone on the left side and it did not really hurt, just mild aggravation.

mycello
    Participant
    @mycello

@pidjones 143399 wrote:

If you mean on your sternum, Yes – it will hurt. If you mean to one side below your collar bone – my first was about 2″ below mu collar bone on the left side and it did not really hurt, just mild aggravation.

That’s exactly where I’m thinking, not the sternum but where you described. Thank you!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Put it on the booty

10687049_10205231945978654_8533016591913002993_n.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.