hollowpoint
@

thinking of getting my first tat, i wanted to get a rough estimate on the cost. I would like to state that I’m a person who prefers quality, as in I’m willing to pay more if it means having a great tattoo over a cheap low quality one, and that i do know that price depends on the artist, size, detail, time and more, but i would hate to have an artist draw something up for me just to tell him i cant afford it (yet…).

anyways, after seeing hundreds of different tattoo designs ive fallen in love with the bio-mechanical designs, most notably the work of Yomico Moreno (see below picture).

creepy-tattoos-yomico-moreno-4.jpg

now heres my question, if i were to design a tattoo that was similar but different from the above shoulder tattoo and having roughly the same amount of detail and size and theme, what price range would it fall into? and on that note, what do you think would be an average time for it?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Dude load’s of people ask for prices on here and the answers are always the same ๐Ÿ˜› We can’t give a price because different artists charge different prices even if they are both very good. It’s just like me saying to you how much is a tshirt? it would obviously depend on the quality etc. Your best option is to find the artist you want to go with and ask them for a quote.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

35xtx4.jpg

Seriously though … what Wardy said. ๐Ÿ™‚

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Just know, that from a good artist, you will be paying in the thousands ๐Ÿ™‚

You want quality Bio-mech: Roman Abrego

Cheers,
Marcus

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Yup, it’s up to the artist, prices very a lot, formless than 100 an hour to 400 or more

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Where are u located?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.