knockout34
Participant
@knockout34

As the title says I’d like to hear what you guys think about this design for my first tattoo. Most likely going to be on my back from shoulder to shoulder. FOOFIGHTERS007MM.jpg

Obviously just the logo on the shirt (not the shirt itself! :p) and wouldn’t get any words, just the design. Also, how long would this roughly take to complete? I have no experience with tattoos so if anyone has a similar one, was it worth it? Thanks.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hi, Firstly if you want it tattooed you should just get it tattooed mate, Doesn’t matter what people think about it, if you like it get it because the people giving you the opinions won’t be wearing it. Nobody can really tell you how long the tattoo will take because different tattoo artists work and different speed’s etc, That’s really a question for your tattoo artist when booking in.

I myself think it will look pretty cool.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

It will make a nice tattoo. Will it be color or black/grey? Good luck and keep us posted. 🙂

knockout34
Participant
@knockout34

Thanks for the replies guys. I’m thinking probably just black with possibly some grey(white?) mixed in for contrast on the eagle. The bolts will probably stay red.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.