phoenix_girl
Participant
@phoenix_girl

Hey guys,

you can all give me crap for this one but I had my boyfriend’s name tattooed. We really were/are a special type of couple and back then he promised he’d get my name tattooed, too. He had actually been the one who had come up with the idea to begin with. Anyway, things have been bad (yeah… lol) so now I’m of course thinking of having it covered up. I would remove it but that might end up being more expensive. Plus, I was gonna get a phoenix tattooed in that area anyway. I’ll attach a picture of said tattoo and my question is:

Do any of you think it’s possible to cover this tattoo up with a phoenix tattoo? I actually picture it being a black phoenix but the fire being yellow/orange/red.

Maybe some of you have experience with getting a tattoo covered up.

I’ll appreciate any help. Thank you.

🙂

oI0Qa.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

piece of cake, it will cover easily, dont sweat that,

yeah, when people say never tattoo a persons name on your body there is a reason, legend has it that it dooms a relationship……………..and even if that isnt true, people are not forever, blood is fovever, lovers come and go

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

I don’t think that will be too much of a problem to cover up. Lesson learnt though, never get someone else’s name on you. My fiance has his ex wife’s name on him and I hate having to look at it! So much so his birthday present this year will be a rockin cover up of that!

phoenix_girl
Participant
@phoenix_girl

Thank you, guys! I’m relieved haha I didn’t know it means bad luck to have your partner’s name tattooed. Should have informed myself first lol. You’re right, lesson learnt. That must be horrible for you… to be honest, there is somebody who really wants me and I thought if we ever become a couple he’ll hate having to see my ex’s name. I mean, it’s in an area he’d see every time we… you know? He’ll be relieved to hear that it could be covered up all easily.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove
mrchen;111249 wrote:
yeah, when people say never tattoo a persons name on your body there is a reason, legend has it that it dooms a relationship……………..and even if that isnt true, people are not forever, blood is fovever, lovers come and go

No, family are just as likely to be traitorous assholes as lovers, unfortunately.

I wouldn’t hesitate to get a lover’s name on me if I felt that strongly, but I trust my gut.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.