Mxm_
@

[lang=nl]Hallo allemaal,

ben al eventjes op zoek naar de plaats waar ik m’n tattoo wil zetten.
Nu zag ik enkele dagen geleden een vrouw die een tekstje had laten zetten aan de binnenkant van haar bovenarm.
Graag had ik wat ervaringen geweten van mensen met zo’n dergelijke tattoo.

Groetjes
katy-arm-tattoo.jpg[/lang]

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

It’s probably a little more sensitive, but take a Tylenol and hope for the best if that’s what you like.

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

the inside hurt like hell for me especially if its the whole inside bicep. That tattoo in the picture probably didnt hurt much at all. I guess its all up to your pain tolerance! good luck

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Pain tolerance has a BIG impact. I had a tattoo on my ribs, supposedly a very sensitive area, and I didn’t think it was that bad. There were a few moments where I chose to be quiet, but overall, 4/10 pain. ๐Ÿ™‚ I imagine the inside upper arm is roughly the same.

ParaDoX667
Participant
@paradox667

I have fairly large lettering on the inside of my bicep and the only section that was a little annoying was up close to my armpit.
It wasn’t really that painful (but so far I haven’t thought any of my tats that bad), it does come down to the individual though.

Based on GrayCatLove’s rating of 4/10 for me it was probably closer to around 3/10 until near the armpit then it got to maybe a 4.5/10

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

it depends on what youre getting. heavy line/color work inside bicep (especially closer to the pits) is the pits. but i have a piece on one arm (pic below) that my artist used mostly shaders and it didnt hurt at all. he has the lightest hands of any tattooist by a long shot.

_MG_3678.jpg

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

That is such a gorgeous, solemn-looking Buddha. ๐Ÿ™‚

Justanothername
Participant
@justanothername

That’s an amazing looking Buddha you have on your inner bicep. I have 3 lines of script on my inner arm as well and agree completley, the higher inside that arm towards the armpit and closer to the elbow you go were the most sensitive.

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

I have this on on my left bicep
leftarm.jpg

Have one similar to this on the right. The pain was a lot less than people hyped it up to be. Recently got one on the back of my arm was way worse.

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Yea I do remember a bunch of vidoes online that said that was one of the more painful areas. I didnt think it was that bad at all and was more concerned with how sore my shoulder was the next day from having my arm stuck in that akward position.Yes I am as un flexible as they come. All in all the pain rating was low for me and totally worth it. As are all tattoos ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.