Angelwngs
    Participant
    @angelwngs

Hi everybody, I am new here and I currently have no tattoos but I will be getting my first tattoo on February 6th. It’s going to be a tattoo of Eeyore but I want to incorporate something else into the tattoo and not sure what to do. I want to put a pentacle in the tattoo because I am Wiccan. Like have Eeyore with his foot on it. What do you think about that? Do you think that would look stupid? My boyfriend told me it would look stupid but I think it would look kool. I am also thinking if I don’t get a pentacle in it I could put his name above the tattoo of him. What do you think of that? Or do you think that’s stupid?:confused:

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

If you like a tattoo design, go for it. There will always be those who love it. Just as there will be those that hate it or think it is stupid.
    You should probably talk it over with your boyfriend.

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

As long as you don’t think Eeyore stepping on the symbol of your faith is disrespectful or anything PC like that.

As for Eeyore, it scares me that I’m old enough to know what/who that is…

Angelwngs
    Participant
    @angelwngs

@Sam-I-Am 122847 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

If you like a tattoo design, go for it. There will always be those who love it. Just as there will be those that hate it or think it is stupid.
    You should probably talk it over with your boyfriend.

He wouldn’t be stepping on it, he would be leaning one foot on it.

Angelwngs
    Participant
    @angelwngs

@Zorba 122856 wrote:

As long as you don’t think Eeyore stepping on the symbol of your faith is disrespectful or anything PC like that.

As for Eeyore, it scares me that I’m old enough to know what/who that is…

He wouldn’t be stepping on it, he would be holding it with his foot.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

eeyore is cool but the other ideas are not great. i would much rather have a cool background or something.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Personally I think it’s a horrid idea to mix Eeyore and a Pentagram. As a huge proponent for cartoon and Disney tattoos, I just think some things don’t blend 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.