Scouser94
Participant
@scouser94

Well im 17 an while ive got nothing to do thought i’d plan for the future:P Im looking at getting a tattoo on my back similar to this:

Of course what ever studio i go to (hopefully this one) ill get them to change parts so its not identical but thats the type i want… Theres just a few questions i’d like to ask:

#1. If i came to any of you pro tattooist’s out there an asked how much it’d cost… Just a rough guestamite how much would you think this will set me back?

#2. With it being on my back i want to try an get my backs muscular shape as good as possible for when the time comes… but after i get it done do you think this will look bad after it stretching?

#3. What do you think of it?

Thanks for taking time to look at my post :-]

bluey
Participant
@bluey

#1 This depends on which country you live in and who the artist is. Over USD$500 and it could be up to $1500 (however that would be for a very good artist)

#2 It depends on how big you intend to bulk up. It will also depend on how much more you will grow

#3 This is a very personal decision, if you like like it go for it as I can promise you there will be a number here who like it and a number that don’t.

I assume you want to get it within a year. Pending on the studio / Artist they may have a long waiting list, so I would go and have a talk to them sooner than latter.

A_Tattooed_Mum
Participant
@a_tattooed_mum

#1 I agree with bluey, depends on the shop what they charge, some shops where I live charge by hour, some by size of tattoo.

#2 not sure!!

#3 I like the wings, not too keen on the look of the cross honestly.

Scouser94
Participant
@scouser94
bluey;107178 wrote:
#1 This depends on which country you live in and who the artist is. Over USD$500 and it could be up to $1500 (however that would be for a very good artist)

#2 It depends on how big you intend to bulk up. It will also depend on how much more you will grow

#3 This is a very personal decision, if you like like it go for it as I can promise you there will be a number here who like it and a number that don’t.

I assume you want to get it within a year. Pending on the studio / Artist they may have a long waiting list, so I would go and have a talk to them sooner than latter.

1500$ :o… thats just under 1000£… guess i should start saving up now:P & yeah ill wait till im like 20-21 so then im at the age were i should stop or atleast slow down growing… Thankss for your reply:-]

A_Tattooed_Mum;107338 wrote:
#1 I agree with bluey, depends on the shop what they charge, some shops where I live charge by hour, some by size of tattoo.

#2 not sure!!

#3 I like the wings, not too keen on the look of the cross honestly.

Yeahh i guess i should get like atleast 600£ Just to get a half decent one – but ill go into that studio when im 18 an just get like a base price from then:-]… Yeah i too werent that fond of the cross so i think thats what i’d get changed to fit more with the wings… Thanks for your post:-]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.