TadyZ
Participant
@tadyz

Hello!

This is what i have on my left lover leg.

img0030gv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I’ve born with this. I have showed it to doctors, they said it’s nothing dangerous or special, just blood capillary are closer to the surface of the skin. I want to cover it with a tattoo. I think tattoo is nicer that some red blob 🙂 Is it safe? Is there a chance of doing some demage to my health?

Thank you for your attention 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I dont believe the doctors diagnosis, looks more like psoriasis to me, Ive seen capillaries close to surface and it didnt look like this,
I would see the best dermotologist in town,

TadyZ
Participant
@tadyz

No no, it’s not psoriasis. No way. I told you, i’ve born with this, it’s the same shape as it was 10 years ago. Psoriasis evolves, itches and produce dandrif and shit. This one doesn’t.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Get the tattoo but not on your leg?

Simple.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

It’s definitely a secret alien brand.. We are not alone

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yep a black tribal band will cover that nicely.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

10-4, if you say so,
I wouldnt tattoo that shit for a million bucks,
Id get tattooed somewhere else, or see the best dermotologist in town for clearance,
inking something that shouldnt be inked can cause some serious shit to happen

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Definitely talk to a dermatologist, preferably two of them, and ask them whether it’s safe to tattoo over that thing.

SpideyFan
@

Potentially risking your health as a result of a tattoo… Wonderful idea! In case you can’t tell, I’m being sarcastic. But I’m not a doctor or professional tattoo artist so I have no say in this matter.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

The problem you are potentially facing is that you can increase the damage already there by puncturing the tissue above it.

Burst capillaries by themselves are not really harmful as such bit it is bleeding under the skin which can eventually seal up but leave the effect on the skin surface.

Tattooing can possibly create further damage causing the blood vessels to leak further creating a a capillary thread outside of the tattoo.

The other issue is that pigment may not hold too well where the tissue has been previously damaged. This is more minor as most dark pigments would cover this. (But cannot guarantee they will not blow out if do not take to the skin).

My advice is invest in some laser treatment to remove the thread (quite cheap now) let it heal and then decide if you want ink over it.

Otherwise as stated you really need to speak with a medical professional before going ahead with the ink.

Take care
Matthew

REmoKeiTH
Participant
@remokeith

I wouldnt tattoo that shit for a million bucks, I’d get tattooed somewhere else, or see the best dermotologist in town for clearance, inking something that shouldnt be inked can cause some serious shit to happen..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.