caisaco
Participant
@caisaco

Okay so about a week ago I got my third tattoo by the same guy that did my other two, he did such a great job especially on my lower stomach where he tattooed a quote. My two tattoos didn’t bleed at all really and they looked great but I got the free touch up anyway two weeks after.
But when I got my one on the side of my neck (kinda collarbone shoulder area by my shoulder muscles) it bled so much! It only took a half hour for him to do mine and my friends (we got matching tattoos). He gave us cloths to blot the blood up and he said to come back in two weeks and he’ll fix it up because he didn’t wanna “f*ck with it anymore today” It looked great for a couple days! But then when it started peeling it looks like shit! The lines are all out of place and it looks retarded like he filled it in not evenly at all..
Do you think it’s like this because it bled a lot? Neither of us were drinking or had any alcohol in our systems when we got our tattoos and weren’t on any medicine.
When the swelling went down it doesn’t even look fully filled in at all. It’s black too like all my other ones
Do you think the touch up will fix it right? I’m kind of mad how it turned out. I go to a professional shop too just to let everyone know.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Upload a picture of it

caisaco
Participant
@caisaco

alright, on thursday it will be a week old

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sometimes I will sit on my hand until it falls asleep then I masturbate my hand is numb so it feels like someone else is touching me. Oops wrong forum.

Post a fucking picture

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p
buttwheat;92105 wrote:
Sometimes I will sit on my hand until it falls asleep then I masturbate my hand is numb so it feels like someone else is touching me. Oops wrong forum.

lmfao……..

caisaco
Participant
@caisaco

ugh-1.jpg

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

You’re right. It looks like s**t. The line work is terrible, fill is uneven, letters are crooked and just plain bad … Did this guy just graduate from TLC’s “Tattoo School”?

caisaco
Participant
@caisaco

It didn’t look like that at all though the day I got it done..

this tattoo was done by the same guy and in my opinion it’s much better just needs a touch up. Didn’t bleed at all after.
tattoo-1.jpg

it doesn’t make sense to me how he did well on a really small detailed one and my new one healed ugly

I just need a serious answer please guys. Do you think it can be fixed? Should I get the free touch up and if it still looks bad then go to another place and see if they can help?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It doesent need a touch up you need lazer. And give the guy a fucking slap.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
caisaco;92110 wrote:
I just need a serious answer please guys. Do you think it can be fixed? Should I get the free touch up and if it still looks bad then go to another place and see if they can help?

Well, you should definitely go to another shop next time, because this guy really sucks.
It CAN be fixed, by adding to all the letters to make them even, and filling them all in anew. I’m just not sure that this guy could ever save it. There are proof in your older tattoo that he is incapable of making the letters of equal thickness, and with such large font it would look even worse than the older one does.

As for the black not being completely filled in, that is quite normal…. especially with a tattooist of this ‘quality’.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
buttwheat;92105 wrote:

Post a fucking picture

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

but no, really, I’m married so I have to do this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

*tear*

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;92105 wrote:

Post a fucking picture

LOL complete legend.

That is all.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
caisaco;92110 wrote:

Yes, I think it can be fixed by expanding the letters. No, don’t let this guy do it. Seriously, your artist sucks. He is beyond bad. Before he does any more damage to your skin, go to someone who knows what they are doing.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
D3FiANC3;92166 wrote:
Yes, I think it can be fixed by expanding the letters. No, don’t let this guy do it. Seriously, your artist sucks. He is beyond bad. Before he does any more damage to your skin, go to someone who knows what they are doing.

What Defiance said ^^

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

You might be able to get this tattoo to a point where it’s not laughable. Do your research and find someone that can do some magic here because you need it. Not trying to be mean, just brutally honest. This is why you need to take more time to research your artist. And if you tell me “DUDE I RESEARCHED HIM FOR LIKE 10 YEARS” you needed 11 because you ended up with this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.