jessatron
Participant
@jessatron

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm3l9tvvao1qdq7qio1_500.jpg

the left diamond is facing the wrong way and the lines on the left side arent as far out as the ones on the right side ..

no idea how this could get fixed or covered up . .

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

tumblr_lm3l9tvvao1qdq7qio1_500.jpg

Yes it is bad. Yes it can be covered/fixed find a way better artist.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Its not that bad. Its way better than lots I see.

If you were asking for my advice I would say let it heal a while then have the fat lines lasered out a bit and the whole thing sharpened up by a much better artists.

jessatron
Participant
@jessatron

yeah but i have no idea how to fix it or cover it up. 🙁

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

With the lines much lighter the tattoo could be reworked to look great as it is.

jessatron
Participant
@jessatron

how could u rework it, i need suggestions

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Try something like this, add a little filigree to the sides to add symmetry to the whole piece. A good artist can clean up the line work without making the lines any thicker.

Untitled-2.jpg

neondino
Participant
@neondino
ZombieKiller;87856 wrote:
Try something like this, add a little filigree to the sides to add symmetry to the whole piece. A good artist can clean up the line work without making the lines any thicker.

Untitled-2.jpg

Your suggestion would make a moderately bad tattoo a really horrible tattoo. No offense… but really.

Jessatron: You don’t have to figure out yourself exactly how it could be fixed or covered. The first thing you should do is find a great artist who is skilled with coverups/reworks and go talk to that person. Be open to ideas – they could suggest something you may have never thought of.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Sorry dude but I agree with the above post the twidly bits are just too heavy and would make the tattoo worse than it is right now.

Jess the only thing wrong with your tattoo in my eyes is that it was put on but a heavy handed monkey that just isnt any good.

I will repeat get the heavy lines lasered, take whats left to a GOOD artist and he / she will recolour whats left and redo the lines nicely.

I have said it twice and for that reason Im out!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
ZombieKiller;87856 wrote:
Try something like this, add a little filigree to the sides to add symmetry to the whole piece.

Ugh, that’s really bad.

jessatron: Your insistence on getting advice on HOW to fix this tells me that you are either the tattooist that did it, or believe that you can get another incompetent tattooist to fix it for you.

Either way, you’re going about it all wrong. Find a GOOD tattoo artist and they will decide what can and can’t be done to save this. But I agree with Cornish that you should get the black lasered to make the cover-up easier.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

That tattoo can surely be saved?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.