Brit_19
@

Hi,
I just joined and was wondering if there was anyone that could do a sketch of a tattoo idea I had. I have no artistic experience so I would not even try to attempt it. But I wanted to surprise my boyfriend with a sketch of an idea (don’t worry I won’t take the credit for it, he knows I suck at drawing). His dad died a while ago and his best memories of him are when they would go fishing together. So what I was thinking was like a cross with a fishing pole leaning against it and the line hanging down over the other side with a hook on the end. Or something along those lines, and then somewhere on it R.I.P Dad and a spot for the date of his death, which I am not 100% sure when it was because he doesn’t ever talk about it. But if anyone is willing to sketch something like that and post a reply with it I would be very appreciative!

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Why not have a tattoo celebrating his life instead of a reminder of his death? I would run with the fishing idea and less with the death date and RIP. Did he have a favorite fish to catch? A favorite bait or lure? Even just a sign that says “gone fishin'” would be awesome. Just my two cents.

downriver
Participant
@downriver

Hey Brit,

Here’s a memorial piece I did a few weeks ago for a fishermans son, he liked Muskie. Use it for inspiration if you like but please don’t copy it.

5ed7024c.jpg

Russ

Ps what part
Of England are you in, I’m a Brit too

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
DavidJednat;84480 wrote:
Why not have a tattoo celebrating his life instead of a reminder of his death? I would run with the fishing idea and less with the death date and RIP. Did he have a favorite fish to catch? A favorite bait or lure? Even just a sign that says “gone fishin'” would be awesome. Just my two cents.

Agreed 100% that is what I did for my dad.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.