Pixxy
Participant
@pixxy

Hi, i was just wondering if anybody would be willing to share the stories, meanings and rituals behind their tattoos, as i am interested in getting a tattoo and would like to know more about it and other peoples reasoning. I really want to find something that looks beautiful and means something to me as well, but I’m struggling for ideas. I know some people get religious tattoos, but I’m not sure I’m religious enough, and don’t want to use an image if i don’t fully understands what it means. I know this might sound like a funny kinda question, but I’m just looking for inspiration. All and any stories and explanations would be very helpful. Thankyou very much in advance. X

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You should read through the posts in here a bit. You will find SO much good information.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Be patient, don’t necessarily stress over getting something with some kind of deep meaning. Believe it or not, some people actually get tattoos just for the artwork. Start with what interests you and go from there. Follow the above suggestion to do some reading and look at alot of galleries to see waht style you like and general images. Again, be patient.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I have tattoos with meaning, tattoos simply for the artwork and some of both. I like them all equally, nothing wrong with getting a tattoo simply for the artwork – it’ll probably end up having a meaning to you down the road anyway.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.