Johnzy
Participant
@johnzy

Has anyone ever used or have any opinions about TTS machines? (technical tattoo supply) I was considering buying a few. Really wanted a couple David Fowler machines but cant exactly swing that at this point.

Any opinions or experience with them would be greatly appreciated.
I’m looking at the hybrid iron machine and the dial to be more specific on the ones i’m looking at.

Thanks all so much,
Chris

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

dude, you are gonna get your pee-pee wacked for trying to have a technical discussion in this area of the forum………

Johnzy
Participant
@johnzy

Well shit! I apologize! Where am i supposed to be asking this kind of question i didn’t mean to break any rules! And i really love my pee-pee so I would rather not get it cut off!

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

i think you have to approved/certified as an artist so that you can gain access to the artist forums………

Johnzy
Participant
@johnzy

O ok cool happen to know who i need to talk to to do that?

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

ArniVida seems to be the most active mod……………i have seen others, but don’t remember their names…….

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I already told you once. Tattooing discussions are forbidden in the open forums. You will not be warned a third time.

Contact TurboSatan for access to the professionals area of the forum. He will need some proof that you are legit. Sadly the professionals area has very little activity, but hopefully that will improve once more artists join.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Tattoo machine’ is closed to new replies.