Krissiwaters
Participant
@krissiwaters

Hi there! M name is Krissi and I would like some opinions on my first tattoo.
My friend Nathan drew this and I fell in love with it immediately after seeing it.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dkamhv&s=7

It’s supposed to be a dove but I was thinking about asking him to change the head to match a bluebird’s? I was trying to think of color scheme ideas so if anyone wants to help with color suggestions, I’m happy to hear them! I was hoping to color it a cerulean type blue. 🙂 I am a very happy-go-luck, bubbly and outgoing person so I’m the type of person who would get a tattoo with a lot of color. The meaning of a bird goes a long way for me also because it represents freedom and flight.
I also feel llike I want something more in the background or a little more around it so if anyone has anything they think would be good to add, I’d love to hear!

Thanks so much ahead of time!
If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to answer!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

2dkamhv.jpg

Do your research find an awesome tattooist and bring this to them and come out with an awesome tattoo.

Krissiwaters
Participant
@krissiwaters

I’m hoping I’ll be able to do that soon 🙂
Thank you for posting the picture!
I honestly couldn’t figure it out haha.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

that could be badass…………

Krissiwaters
Participant
@krissiwaters

Thanks!! 🙂 I’m hoping to develop it more.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

I’d add a body to it, but it could be pretty cool. For whatever reason though, I prefer the bird to be in flight.

Johnzy
Participant
@johnzy

I think that has a lot of potential. Find you a good artist and let him FLY with it I think you will be very happy as long as the artist knows what they are doing!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.