manic monday
Participant
@manic-monday

since i was a kid i really wanted to have tattoos on my body,i think guys with tatts are cool but sad to say my mom would kill me if she finds out i had it on me,where should i place my tattoo to hide it:confused:

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
manic monday;80069 wrote:
since i was a kid i really wanted to have tattoos on my body,i think guys with tatts are cool but sad to say my mom would kill me if she finds out i had it on me,where should i place my tattoo to hide it:confused:

Sounds like you still are a kid!

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

if she doesn’t still wipe your ass, she should never see it if you got it there …..:rolleyes:

bboarder06
Participant
@bboarder06

if your first thought is where should i get a tattoo to hide it from my mommy, then you aren’t old/mature enough to get one. just wait

blacklabel1313
@

you will regret your tattoo 100% if you rush out to get one just to hide it. I was 17 when I got my first tat and at the time, I thought it was one bitchin’ tattoo. Now, 25, I fucking HATE it and all the other tattoos I got when I was around that age.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Pull your skirts up, reach down and find your balls is my advice.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s your skin. Your life. Your decision, stupid or not.

BUT, if you can’t wear your ink broudly, don’t get inked at all.

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

Hey, im the same – my parents are mega strict and even if i was 35 they would still moan at me. I need to hide mines for my job anyway so I have one on my ribs (getting one on the other side when my tattoo artist draws it up), and one on each shoulder. anywhere basically that isnt your arms/wrists/neck you will be fine :o)

xoxox

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

plus, once its done its done its not like they can really do anything about it anyway!

xoxox

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
reefdiver;80088 wrote:
if she doesn’t still wipe your ass, she should never see it if you got it there …..:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHA…… I just had Sprite fizz out of my nose… Thank God I wasn’t too close the the keyboard. Thanks for the laugh! 😀

pberge
Participant
@pberge
manic monday;80069 wrote:

Just analyzing how you phrased your question makes me think you aren’t ready for a tattoo. If your reason for wanting one is that “guys with tatts are cool”, then you still have some maturing to do. Maybe by that time, if you still decide that you want a tattoo, you will be ready to man up, get what you really want, then go home to mom to show it off.

My mom was never a big fan of tattoos, but when I got mine at 32 years old, she loved it. Hell, even my grandparents think it’s awesome.

suzridesahog
Participant
@suzridesahog

I have to ask the obvious question. How old are you? Are you of legal age to get a tattoo in your state?

knarF
Participant
@knarf

1 – If you’re old enough to have a tattoo then what your mom thinks shouldn’t matter, you’re an adult now
2 – Regardless of point 1, don’t get a tattoo to be a rebel against your mum
3 – Getting a tattoo because they are “cool” is not a good reason to get a tattoo
4 – What’s the point in getting a tattoo just to hide it away?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
reefdiver;80088 wrote:

Winner winner chicken dinner

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.